Accordingly to prevent road mishaps that occur from drunk driving in the city, the Hyderabad police carried out a weekend drunk and drive check in Jubillee Hills and Banjara Hills areas last night. Meanwhile the cops segregated themselves into four teams and inspected the area during which 76 cases were registered by them and they also seized 32 cars and 44 bikes in the course of the check.
Further on learning that the cops were conducting a drunk and drive check, a woman created ruckus on the road and tried to flee from the spot. Moreover the city traffic police booked a rash driving case against the woman, who tried to escape from them during the breathalyzer test. Moreover she zoomed off her Hyundai Creta bearing the registered number TS09 EU 9450 to escape from police and ended up hitting another car.
As per report the police caught her as the woman
got stuck in the traffic jam. After suspecting the woman to be in an inebriated
state, the police examined her breathe, but the analyzer showed zero. Moreover they
registered a rash driving case against the woman and seized her car.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?