New Delhi sources added that Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday congratulated the people of the nation as the roll out of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) plan completed one year. Modi tweeted that “He congratulates the people of India on the special occasion of GST completing one year, which is a vibrant example of cooperative federalism and a 'Team India' spirit, GST has brought a positive change in the Indian economy”.
Accordingly "GST has brought growth, simplicity and transparency, which is boosting formalization, enhancing productivity, furthering 'Ease of Doing Business', benefiting small and medium enterprises". Furthermore Minister of Railways and Coal Piyush Goyal also congratulated the nation on completion of one year on GST by calling it "the most transformative tax reform in India ever". He tweeted "Congratulate the nation on completion of one year of GST the most transformative tax reform in India ever. Moreover One Nation, One Tax and One Market due to GST has led to economic growth, simplicity for people and transparency in the economy”.
Further following Modi's lead, Goyal also listed
down how GST brought a "transformative change in the lives of people
through ease of doing business, providing opportunities for SMEs, formalization,
and relief for consumers".
Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon Sources from Ooty stated that the Nilgiris district administration has taken steps to desilt the sprawling lake spread over 65 acres here, a popular tourist attraction for boat rides and tourism fun, to slowly help it become a fresh water lake in future. Meanwhile it is a known fact that this near two century year’s old famed lake is pool of mixture of drainage and sewage as over the centuries, unplanned
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!
- #PulwamaTerroristAttack - Brave Father's inspiring quote after son's death in Pulwama!
- Suicide bomber was 11th class dropout!
- School girl murder mystery resolved!
- Air India flights to Iraq begins operations after 30 years
- Dhanush congratulated Sai Pallavi for beating her own record saying 200 Million
- Protest shutdown against terror attack affects life in Jammu
- Telangana Municipalities good news for Families below poverty line
- CRPF Jawans victimized in Jammu & Kashmir
- Surprise Gift to Rahul Gandhi on Valentines Day
- 2 alliances in India, one under Rahul Gandhi and a 'gatbandhan' which has no leader: Amit Shah
- Arya & Sayyeshaa getting engaged to each other
- Pinnacle Blooms - Helping special kids
- Forest department eyeing Chinnathambi!
- Kamal Hassan praises woman!