New Delhi sources added that the Congress on Saturday alleged that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government was helping "suited-booted" friends to convert their black money into white. Meanwhile the Congress also took a dig at Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's remark when he said that 'all money in Swiss banks is not black money'.
Jaitley had written in his blog “To assume that all the deposits are per the tax evaded money or that Switzerland in the matter of illegal deposits is what it was decades ago, is to start on a shaky presumption”. Moreover when addressing the press briefing, Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi alleged the demonetization is money laundering scam that the Prime Minister Modi government created during their tenure.
Recently Congress leader Randeep Singh
Surjewala also took to Twitter and echoed similar remarks. He tweeted saying,
"If Swiss money is white, Where Is black money". Moreover the
allegations by the Congress came amid the reports of 50 per cent rise in the
money parked by Indians in Swiss banks in 2017. Moreover after taking a jibe at
Jaitley, Chaturvedi said, "He would like to remind real, fake and shadow
Finance Ministers of India, demonetization is a money laundering scam that
government created and this government has worked against the common
10,000 HAL workers begins their Indefinite Strike Bengaluru sources stated that the workers of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited across its nine units in the country began an indefinite strike on Monday, pressing various demands including wage revision. Meanwhile All India HAL Trade Unions Coordination Committee (AIHALTUCC) had on Sunday announced the indefinite strike after talks with the management ended in failure.
- 4 National Level Hockey Players died in car crash in MP
- PM Modi has 30 Million followers on Instagram
- When will TSRTC strike come to an end?
- India gets started on a rail link between Raxaul in Bihar to the Nepalese capital
- Air India says issues regarding aviation fuel payments would be resolved early
- Chiranjeevi and Jagan's Bonhomie Surprises Everyone
- Jagan Increases Rythu Bharosa Amount in the Last Minute
- Indian-American Abhijit Banerjee Selected for Nobel Prize
- India slowed considerably from go-go-years before financial crisis: Raghuram Rajan
- Jagan discussed conditions on Ghanta with Chiru!
- BJP not yet projected any chief ministerial face for upcoming Assembly polls in Delhi
- Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi campaigns for the party in Haryana today
- Investigations going on in sensational Jolly Joseph serial murders case
- North East Monsoon likely be begin in Tamilnadu from October 17
- PM Modi dared Rahul Gandhi on abrogation of Article 370