New Delhi sources added that the Congress on Saturday alleged that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government was helping "suited-booted" friends to convert their black money into white. Meanwhile the Congress also took a dig at Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's remark when he said that 'all money in Swiss banks is not black money'.
Jaitley had written in his blog “To assume that all the deposits are per the tax evaded money or that Switzerland in the matter of illegal deposits is what it was decades ago, is to start on a shaky presumption”. Moreover when addressing the press briefing, Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi alleged the demonetization is money laundering scam that the Prime Minister Modi government created during their tenure.
Recently Congress leader Randeep Singh
Surjewala also took to Twitter and echoed similar remarks. He tweeted saying,
"If Swiss money is white, Where Is black money". Moreover the
allegations by the Congress came amid the reports of 50 per cent rise in the
money parked by Indians in Swiss banks in 2017. Moreover after taking a jibe at
Jaitley, Chaturvedi said, "He would like to remind real, fake and shadow
Finance Ministers of India, demonetization is a money laundering scam that
government created and this government has worked against the common
Tehelka Mathews makes another accusation on Jayalalitha's mysterious death! Former Tehelka editor Samuel Mathews had recently released a documentary on Kodanadu murders and thefts, where he had accused the Tamilnadu Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy of the murders in the estate for acquiring some evidence from the estate, following which a case was filed by the TN govt against him.
- Tamilisai opens up on DMK alliance!
- Priyanka Gandhi enters active politics!
- Alone time given Me the strength to handle life: PM Modi
- Indian Movie nominated for Oscars
- Will Prabhas get BJP MLA ticket for 2019 Elections?
- APSRTC Employees Union calls for indefinite statewide strike from February 6
- Hyderabad HC issued notices to makers of 'Lakshmi's NTR'
- Iconic Bikini Climber dies on Mountain
- Toyota makes Joint Venture with Panasonic
- India's Air Passenger Traffic hikes
- India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!