New Delhi sources added that the Congress on Saturday alleged that the Prime Minister Narendra Modi led National Democratic Alliance (NDA) government was helping "suited-booted" friends to convert their black money into white. Meanwhile the Congress also took a dig at Finance Minister Arun Jaitley's remark when he said that 'all money in Swiss banks is not black money'.
Jaitley had written in his blog “To assume that all the deposits are per the tax evaded money or that Switzerland in the matter of illegal deposits is what it was decades ago, is to start on a shaky presumption”. Moreover when addressing the press briefing, Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi alleged the demonetization is money laundering scam that the Prime Minister Modi government created during their tenure.
Recently Congress leader Randeep Singh
Surjewala also took to Twitter and echoed similar remarks. He tweeted saying,
"If Swiss money is white, Where Is black money". Moreover the
allegations by the Congress came amid the reports of 50 per cent rise in the
money parked by Indians in Swiss banks in 2017. Moreover after taking a jibe at
Jaitley, Chaturvedi said, "He would like to remind real, fake and shadow
Finance Ministers of India, demonetization is a money laundering scam that
government created and this government has worked against the common
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India