In a gruesome incident in Maharashtra, 5 people who were suspected to be child kidnappers were thrashed to death by the mob. From the beginning of 2018, a WhatsApp forward message had been going viral, with the text reading that there's a gang which kidnaps your children, and people must be safe.
This WhatsApp message which depicted a gang of kidnapping and selling kids, has lead to the death of more than 20 people in the last 5 months in the country. With this message traveling virally across Tamilnadu, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, West Bengal and Assam, even few months back, in Tamilnadu, an elderly lady named Rukmani in Tiruvannamalai and another mentally ill person in Thiruvallur were killed.
In such a scenario, recently, in
Maharashtra's Dula district, 5 people of Rayinbhata Village were thrashed
to death by the public, with all 5 belonging to the same family. It has been
later revealed that the 5 people killed were tourists, and that they weren't
kidnappers as suspected by the mob.
Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone? According to sources as polls are due in December in Telangana, election fever seems to have gripped KCR. Meanwhile in order to win the elections, CM KCR has performed a special Yagam. Recently KCR and wife Shobha have performed Raja Shyamala Chandi Homam at KCR's Erravelli farmhouse yesterday and it is learnt that the Raja Syamala Chandi Homam is performed for victory.
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh