In the crime investigation conducted, it has been revealed that the Hindutva outfit that murdered Gauri Lankesh and had planned to murder 36 more people. Gauri Lankesh had been running the popular magazine Pathrika, and had been constantly posting articles on right wing and RSS, BJP outfits.
In such a situation, Gauri Lankesh was shot dead in a mysterious manner on September 5,2017. In connection to this case, Yuva sena outfit's important member KT Naveen kumar was arrested. He had also confessed to the crime, and another terrorist Parasuram Wagmor was also arrested, and he had revealed that the murders were plotted as instructed by an organization named Hindu Janatakarta Samiti.
Of the 6 arrested in this case, a
diary was acquired from one among them named Gale, and it has been a shock that
the diary contained a list of 36 more people who were in the hit list to be
killed. Of these 36 people belonging to Karnataka and Maharashtra, actor
Prakashraj was a prominent person. The plan was to deploy 50 people, and create
riots based on religion, and the 50 were trained in shooting and handling of
weapons. It was also found that the killers were given 3000 Rs and a gun, and
that it was planned to give 10000 Rs more after the execution of the murder
MD, New VP of India Operations appointed by FB As per report Facebook on Monday announced it has appointed Ajit Mohan, former CEO of video streaming platform Hotstar, as Managing Director and Vice-President, Facebook India. Meanwhile set to join Facebook from early next year, Mohan will be responsible for driving Face book’s overall strategy and continued investment in India, reporting directly to the Menlo Park based headquarter and not Asia Pacific.
- Bengaluru to receive heavy rain this week
- Will Harish get more majority to KCR in the ensuing elections?
- TPCC Working President confident SB Congress winning in Telangana
- Mother of one of 7 convicts in Rajiv Gandhi assassination case met TN Governor
- Maoist killers identified!
- Telangana Governor follows new way in saving Fuel
- Case against Tamilisai soon!
- Hyderabad Metro Rail carries 85,000 Passengers daily
- Baba on moon? Truth or fake?
- Arputhammal gives petition to Governor!
- Rajinikanth to target November or December!
- TN targeted by Maoists?
- Gujarat based Pharma company Sterling Biotech involved in 5000 Crore Bank fraud
- DoT approached SC for Spectrum Dues
- Donald Trump has hit 12% of total US imports by 2018