In the crime investigation conducted, it has been revealed that the Hindutva outfit that murdered Gauri Lankesh and had planned to murder 36 more people. Gauri Lankesh had been running the popular magazine Pathrika, and had been constantly posting articles on right wing and RSS, BJP outfits.
In such a situation, Gauri Lankesh was shot dead in a mysterious manner on September 5,2017. In connection to this case, Yuva sena outfit's important member KT Naveen kumar was arrested. He had also confessed to the crime, and another terrorist Parasuram Wagmor was also arrested, and he had revealed that the murders were plotted as instructed by an organization named Hindu Janatakarta Samiti.
Of the 6 arrested in this case, a
diary was acquired from one among them named Gale, and it has been a shock that
the diary contained a list of 36 more people who were in the hit list to be
killed. Of these 36 people belonging to Karnataka and Maharashtra, actor
Prakashraj was a prominent person. The plan was to deploy 50 people, and create
riots based on religion, and the 50 were trained in shooting and handling of
weapons. It was also found that the killers were given 3000 Rs and a gun, and
that it was planned to give 10000 Rs more after the execution of the murder
Tamilisai bats for TN CM! TN BJP leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that there's no wrong in conducting a Yagam and has supported TN Chief Minister Edappadi Palanisamy. There was news that spread like wildfire yesterday that a Yagam was conducted in the room of Chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy located in the secretariat and that the arrangements for this Yagam were planned and prepared a day before itself.
- World's cutest dog passes away!
- Politician - Actress Divya Spandana trolled!
- Tamilisai plan to exploit Thala fans!
- PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?