Andhra sources added in almost all the 13 districts of Andhra Pradesh, Power star fans are not getting major role play or postings inside Janasena party. Even though Pawan Kalyan heard about these complaints from fans association leaders, it's heard that still there is no change in the situation. Meanwhile many fans are now distancing from Pawan Kalyan and as per report fans association are getting split.
As per report Megastar Chiranjeevi gave huge importance to fans during Prajarajyam times and few fans association leaders also got tickets in that process. Moreover that has however sent wrong signals because a politician should look at all equally and if he allots posts and positions to fans others will get little insecure. Finally none of the fans association leaders have won the election and caused more damage in fact.
Presently he is giving
the opportunity to local leaders and experienced persons who like to sail with
him in 2019 elections. However, fans are busy saying, 'we are with him for 20
years, but how could he leave us now?' and only time has the answer to
that. But now and then, Pawan Kalyan's fans are complaining that hardcore
admirers of the actor are not getting any attention and position inside
Janasena Party and moreover they are accusing that few people are stopping
these fans from meeting Janasena president.
Heavy rains expected yesterday as well! The Meteorological Department of Chennai has said that there will be heavy rains today in Chennai and Pondicherry. Right from Sunday noon, there have been heavy and unstoppable rains in parts of Chennai and various parts of Tamilnadu, in a constant manner, and in Chennai especially, last two nights were filled with heavy rainfall, throughout the night, continuing till next morning.
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar
- Migrants figures shown a negative growth of 11.6% from Kerala
- Uber's Food delivery launched Insurance Program in partnership with Tata AIG
- Investigation about Sewing Needle hidden in Strawberries
- Karnataka Govt reduced state taxes on petrol & diesel
- Is YS Jagan caught in a trap?
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh testifies hearing before Senate Judiciary Committee
- Major Fire Accident at Kanya Cinema Theater, Visakhapatnam