Accordingly North Korea is "very serious" about dismantling its nuclear weapons, US President Donald Trump said dismissing reports that Pyongyang does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpiles. Meanwhile the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had pledged to work towards "complete denuclearize" during a historic meeting with Trump in Singapore on June 12 in return for security guarantees from the US.
Meanwhile the Washington Post reported yesterday that North Korea was considering ways to conceal its nuclear weapons and secret production facilities. Further when appearing on a different Sunday talk show on CBS News, his National Security Adviser John Bolton said that the US has developed a program to dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons. Moreover the secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile programs in a year.
As per report if they have the strategic decision already made to do that,
and they're cooperative, we can move very quickly. Moreover noting that the US
is very well aware of North Korea's pattern of behavior over decades of
negotiating with the US, he said that the Trump administration knows exactly
what the risks are of them using negotiations to drag out the length of time
they have to continue their nuclear, chemical, biological weapon programs and
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?