Accordingly North Korea is "very serious" about dismantling its nuclear weapons, US President Donald Trump said dismissing reports that Pyongyang does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpiles. Meanwhile the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had pledged to work towards "complete denuclearize" during a historic meeting with Trump in Singapore on June 12 in return for security guarantees from the US.
Meanwhile the Washington Post reported yesterday that North Korea was considering ways to conceal its nuclear weapons and secret production facilities. Further when appearing on a different Sunday talk show on CBS News, his National Security Adviser John Bolton said that the US has developed a program to dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons. Moreover the secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile programs in a year.
As per report if they have the strategic decision already made to do that,
and they're cooperative, we can move very quickly. Moreover noting that the US
is very well aware of North Korea's pattern of behavior over decades of
negotiating with the US, he said that the Trump administration knows exactly
what the risks are of them using negotiations to drag out the length of time
they have to continue their nuclear, chemical, biological weapon programs and
Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD Accordingly a cyclone alert has been issued for the northern coastal region of the state of Andhra Pradesh with the Indian Meteorological Department predicting 'very heavy to extremely heavy' rains in the region. Meanwhile the IMD has stated that depression has formed over west-central Bay of Bengal which could intensify into a cyclonic storm.
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers