Accordingly North Korea is "very serious" about dismantling its nuclear weapons, US President Donald Trump said dismissing reports that Pyongyang does not intend to fully surrender its nuclear stockpiles. Meanwhile the North Korean leader Kim Jong-un had pledged to work towards "complete denuclearize" during a historic meeting with Trump in Singapore on June 12 in return for security guarantees from the US.
Meanwhile the Washington Post reported yesterday that North Korea was considering ways to conceal its nuclear weapons and secret production facilities. Further when appearing on a different Sunday talk show on CBS News, his National Security Adviser John Bolton said that the US has developed a program to dismantle North Korea's nuclear weapons. Moreover the secretary of State Mike Pompeo will be discussing with the North Koreans in the near future about really how to dismantle all of their weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missile programs in a year.
As per report if they have the strategic decision already made to do that,
and they're cooperative, we can move very quickly. Moreover noting that the US
is very well aware of North Korea's pattern of behavior over decades of
negotiating with the US, he said that the Trump administration knows exactly
what the risks are of them using negotiations to drag out the length of time
they have to continue their nuclear, chemical, biological weapon programs and
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant