The Punjab government has recommended the government to make the laws strict enough to impose death penalty as the punishment for drug trading. The Punjab government has sent a recommendation letter with the proposal for implementing this.
Yesterday, the Punjab state assembly was convened under the state chief minister Amrinder Singh. Post the conclusion of this session, Chief Minister Amrinder Singh had met the press and interacted with them, briefing on the decisions taken in the meeting. He had said that one of the important decisions taken in the meeting was to make Punjab a drug free state.
Besides, he had revealed that the
Punjab government will be taking necessary steps to emphasize the need of
punishments as strong as death penalty for drug trading, and the same will be
recommended to the central government for immediate implementation. Amrinder
Singh said that the government in Punjab aims to eliminate drugs from the
state, and a proposal to implement death penalty for drugs as a law in the
state, has been already forwarded to the central government for its approval.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?