The Punjab government has recommended the government to make the laws strict enough to impose death penalty as the punishment for drug trading. The Punjab government has sent a recommendation letter with the proposal for implementing this.
Yesterday, the Punjab state assembly was convened under the state chief minister Amrinder Singh. Post the conclusion of this session, Chief Minister Amrinder Singh had met the press and interacted with them, briefing on the decisions taken in the meeting. He had said that one of the important decisions taken in the meeting was to make Punjab a drug free state.
Besides, he had revealed that the
Punjab government will be taking necessary steps to emphasize the need of
punishments as strong as death penalty for drug trading, and the same will be
recommended to the central government for immediate implementation. Amrinder
Singh said that the government in Punjab aims to eliminate drugs from the
state, and a proposal to implement death penalty for drugs as a law in the
state, has been already forwarded to the central government for its approval.
PM Modi faces a united opposition in national elections New Delhi sources stated that taking a dig at Trinamool Congress’s mega rally, PM Modi said, “His actions against corruption have infuriated some people and it’s but natural for them to get angry as he had prevented them from looting public money. Consequently, they have now formed an alliance called ‘Mahagathbandhan’.” Meanwhile PM Modi said that this 'ganthbandhan' is
- NATA Elects New Executive Committee for 2019 - 2020
- Is dreams of MGR & J. Jayalalitha fulfilled by PM Modi?
- Will actress Kareena Kapoor Khan follow footsteps of her late father-in-law in politics?
- Rapper Cardi B has slammed US President Donald Trump
- TDP Govt in AP implemented Rythu Raksha scheme
- Food Apps staff warned for violating Traffic Rules
- Tamilnadu CM ready for By-polls with Lok Sabha Polls
- Exciting News: Flipkart Republic Day Sale started from January 20 to 22, 2019
- Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!