According to Swiggy on Monday announced the latest addition to its executive leadership team with the appointment of Vivek Sunder as its first Chief Operating Officer (COO). Meanwhile in this role, Vivek will be responsible for the company's operating units and be tasked with accelerating Swiggy’s mission of making the lives of consumers more convenient and hassle-free.
Sriharsha Majety, CEO, Swiggy said “Swiggy’s strength lies in the quality and talent of our team, which has received an incredible boost with Vivek coming on board and he is confident that his proven track record and extensive experience, coupled with a laser focus on industry leading operational practices will drive and extend Swiggy's upward trajectory.” Moreover Vivek will be in-charge of developing and executing Swiggy’s strategic direction and priorities to drive organizational growth and operational excellence.
Furthermore with over 20 years of experience in the
FMCG industry, Vivek has been working at the intersection of business and
technology across several leadership roles and geographies at Procter &
Gamble (P&G). Meanwhile in his most recent role as the Managing Director,
P&G, East Africa, Vivek was instrumental in driving both top and
bottom-line growth while expanding its market share and margins in a difficult
Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea Riyadh sources stated that Saudi Arabia will auction real estate owned by indebted billionaire Maan al-Sanea and his company starting next month to help repay billions of riyals due to creditors. Meanwhile sources familiar with the matter told Reuters, Sanea ranked by Forbes in 2007 as one of the world's
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height
- Heavy rains expected today as well!
- Vijaya Bhaskar gets aroused!
- Sunny gets a wax statue!
- A sleep ruins minister's life!
- Finance Minister announced Merger of 3 Banks
- Who is Country's Highest Earning MLA?
- North & South Korean Leaders Meet at Pyongyang
- Guys involved in Controversial WhatsApp chat to kill Defense Minister held
- Centre's decision to ban 328 FDC drugs brought 6,000 medicines on radar