Accordingly DMK Working President MK Stalin slammed Tamilnadu Governor Banwarilal Purohit for allegedly infringing on the autonomy of the state and said that he would personally wave the black flag at him the next time he conducts a ‘field visit’. Meanwhile when speaking at the DMK student-wing event in Karur on Saturday, he said that he is not the one to be intimidated by the imprisonment threats of the Governor.
He said “The Raj Bhavan has issued a statement threatening us with an imprisonment of seven years. He had seen many such threats and has been raised by Kalaignar and moreover has already said that in order to preserve the state’s autonomy, He is ready to be in jail for life and he is waiting for the governor to go on his next field visit and is going to wave a black flag there”. Moreover Stalin also said that the Governor ordered the arrest of DMK cadres in Namakkal after they demanded a CBI probe into Nirmala Devi case.
Furthermore around 200 DMK workers were remanded in
judicial custody for raising black flags during the Governor’s visit to
Namakkal district last week. Hence this was followed by a protest
led by Stalin in front of Raj Bhavan, in which he along with the cadre
were detained by the police, where they were protesting against the arrest of
DMK cadres in Namakkal the day before. Further Banwarilal Purohit has
repeatedly been accused by leader of opposition parties trying to
disrupt the state’s autonomy.
17413 Crore Pending Bills in Andhra Pradesh Andhra Pradesh treasury has become empty after the TDP government was on an overdrive of Welfare Schemes to please the people before the election. The State has come to a Position in which except Pensions and employees' salaries noting can be paid. Bills worth whopping amount of Rs 17,413 crore is pending as on April 22nd.
- AP Government Admits Tapping Phones of YSR Congress Leaders?
- BJP Terrorist candidate Sandhvi says her cancer was cured by drinking Cow Urine
- Chennai to face cyclone soon!
- AP Chief Secretary in Delhi with Chandrababu Crime Files
- Tirupathi man dies after suicide prank
- Janasena Symbol To Be Changed in Telangana?
- Indian gold medal winner is from a poor family - Her mom doesn't even knows to switch on the TV
- Chandrababu Behind Intermediate Fiasco in Telangana?
- Ambulance Driver loses license for his fraudulent practices
- Khushbu Sundar and Tharoor got Slammed for throwing blame on Modi for everything!
- ISIS involved in Srilanka blasts?
- Why AP Chief Secretary wanted to speak to all Collectors & SPs?
- 15 transgender persons came to vote for LS elections in Kerala
- Tussle between Revenue department officials & TRS chief KCR has gone worse
- Saudi Arabia beheads 37 citizens convicted of terrorism