Lucknow sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday gave a reward of Rs. 51,000 each to two sisters who are acclaimed for their sharp memory as a part of 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign. Meanwhile Honey Singh and Hasi Singh, from Uttar Pradesh's Pilibhit district, can answer at least 2000 general knowledge questions in less than one and half hours.
Accordingly as per report Yogi Adityanath, who met both the girls yesterday, congratulated the talented duo and wished them for their future and also assured help in the future as well. Moreover the Chief Minister also assured that the state government will keep helping them in future.
Yogi Adityanath said “He congratulated them and with
their talent, they are connected with 'Beti bachao Beti padhao'. State
government will support them and they will be provided bus pass and help
of Rs. 51,000 each. Moreover in future too the government will keep
helping them so that they continue doing well and inspire others”. Furthermore the
girls, who came along with their father, also expressed their happiness after
meeting the Chief Minister.
HAL former chief on Rafel controversy! Former HAL chief Swarna Raju has said that Rafel war aircrafts could have been developed by Hindustan Aeronautics limited. Till before three weeks, Swarna Raju had been the chief of HAL, and now he has opened up on the Rafel scam. As per the agreement between central government and French government
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?