Lucknow sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday gave a reward of Rs. 51,000 each to two sisters who are acclaimed for their sharp memory as a part of 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign. Meanwhile Honey Singh and Hasi Singh, from Uttar Pradesh's Pilibhit district, can answer at least 2000 general knowledge questions in less than one and half hours.
Accordingly as per report Yogi Adityanath, who met both the girls yesterday, congratulated the talented duo and wished them for their future and also assured help in the future as well. Moreover the Chief Minister also assured that the state government will keep helping them in future.
Yogi Adityanath said “He congratulated them and with
their talent, they are connected with 'Beti bachao Beti padhao'. State
government will support them and they will be provided bus pass and help
of Rs. 51,000 each. Moreover in future too the government will keep
helping them so that they continue doing well and inspire others”. Furthermore the
girls, who came along with their father, also expressed their happiness after
meeting the Chief Minister.
TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8 Accordingly Tamilnadu government is going to introduce board examinations for the students of class 5 and class 8, in addition to the already existing public exams for students in classes 10, 11 and 12. Meanwhile according to a circular issued to all the district education offices, the third term exams conducted in schools will henceforth be conducted as public exams. These exams will have common question papers for all the schools in Tamilnadu.
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations
- Saudi Arabia-India plans to set up a ''Strategic Partnership Council'
- Donald Trump planning to meet North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un again
- Is Nagarjuna making his Political entry?
- Why Rahul Gandhi made a surprise visit to AP Bhawan?