Lucknow sources have stated that Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath yesterday gave a reward of Rs. 51,000 each to two sisters who are acclaimed for their sharp memory as a part of 'Beti Bachao Beti Padhao' campaign. Meanwhile Honey Singh and Hasi Singh, from Uttar Pradesh's Pilibhit district, can answer at least 2000 general knowledge questions in less than one and half hours.
Accordingly as per report Yogi Adityanath, who met both the girls yesterday, congratulated the talented duo and wished them for their future and also assured help in the future as well. Moreover the Chief Minister also assured that the state government will keep helping them in future.
Yogi Adityanath said “He congratulated them and with
their talent, they are connected with 'Beti bachao Beti padhao'. State
government will support them and they will be provided bus pass and help
of Rs. 51,000 each. Moreover in future too the government will keep
helping them so that they continue doing well and inspire others”. Furthermore the
girls, who came along with their father, also expressed their happiness after
meeting the Chief Minister.
Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families? Washington sources reported that a legislation seeking to stop the Trump administration from revoking the work authorization of spouses of H1-B visa holders, which include Indians, has been introduced in the US Congress by two lawmakers. Accordingly they said eliminating this benefit would force many foreign workers to use their talent to compete against American businesses.
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?