According to sources it was stated that the demand for the expulsion of TRS leader and Rajya Sabha MP D Srinivas from the ruling party has stirred a big political storm in Telangana. Recently KCR's daughter Kavitha with the support of Nizamabad leaders forwarded a four page letter seeking the removal of Srinivas from the party for anti party activities.
Further amidst the strong talk of action against the leader, KCR chose to maintain strategic silence in the issue for the last few days. Moreover it is expected the TRS Chief will shut out Srinivas after his Vijayawada visit, but yet no decision was taken. Furthermore soon after Kavitha lodged complaint, Srinivas tried in vain to meet KCR.
As per report the CM did not give appointment on
the pretext of busy schedule. Further the TRS leader said KCR is not ready to
take action against Srinivas in the present political circumstances. By considering
the strong support maintained by former APCC Chief from his Kapu community, the
CM is hesitating to respond to his daughter's demand. Moreover it was not
known that KCR was pending his decisions on such cases. Previously as per
report Kavitha also demanded the expulsion of TRS MLC Bhupati Reddy but no
action was taken till date.
Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india According to sources in a major relief to the victims of triple talak and Muslims rights activists, the Union Cabinet on Wednesday approved an ordinance making the Islamic divorce a serious crime and a punishable offense in India. Meanwhile Minister for Law and Justice Ravi Shankar Prasad said the government had to take ordinance route as it failed to pass it through both the houses of parliament.
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"