Presently speculations are rife that Balakrishna's second son in law and grandson of Gitam Murthy, Sri Bharath, are likely to enter politics. Meanwhile buzz is that Sri Bharath's grandfather and Gitam founder MVVS Murthy is expecting to contest assembly elections from Vizag this time. Moreover since Murthy is a former MP from Vizag Lok Sabha constituency and has good track record, he wants to contest Assembly polls.
Accordingly if he is not given the ticket by any instance, he is agreeing to it on the condition that his grandson and Nandamuri Tejeswini's husband Sri Bharath would be given the chance in compensation and this is a tricky situation for the TDP as it can't deny ticket to Tejeswini's husband who happens to Balayya's muddula Alludu.
Presently Murthy wants to get hold on politics in Vizag and he wants his
grandson Bharath to foray into politics and fulfill his wish. Moreover as per
report Bharath is currently into business and it is still not known what
Bharath has in his mind. Further he is currently IT and Panchayat Raj minister
and Lokesh is expected to contest the assembly polls in 2019 as well. Further rumors
are abuzz that Bheemili MLA and Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao would be sent to
parliament instead of Assembly. Meanwhile it is yet to be finalized, talk has
it that Ganta would be asked to contest for Lok Sabha.
ISRO successfully launched GSLV-Mk III on Wednesday Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) stated that the countdown had begun for the Wednesday evening launch of India's heaviest rocket GSLV-Mk III, carrying communication satellite GSAT-29 at the rocket port in Sriharikota. According to the Indian space agency standing at 43.4 metre tall and weighing 640 ton, the Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle (GSLV-Mk III) had taken off at 5.08 pm on Wednesday.
- Chandrababu Naidu confident in winning in Telangana
- Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day