Presently speculations are rife that Balakrishna's second son in law and grandson of Gitam Murthy, Sri Bharath, are likely to enter politics. Meanwhile buzz is that Sri Bharath's grandfather and Gitam founder MVVS Murthy is expecting to contest assembly elections from Vizag this time. Moreover since Murthy is a former MP from Vizag Lok Sabha constituency and has good track record, he wants to contest Assembly polls.
Accordingly if he is not given the ticket by any instance, he is agreeing to it on the condition that his grandson and Nandamuri Tejeswini's husband Sri Bharath would be given the chance in compensation and this is a tricky situation for the TDP as it can't deny ticket to Tejeswini's husband who happens to Balayya's muddula Alludu.
Presently Murthy wants to get hold on politics in Vizag and he wants his
grandson Bharath to foray into politics and fulfill his wish. Moreover as per
report Bharath is currently into business and it is still not known what
Bharath has in his mind. Further he is currently IT and Panchayat Raj minister
and Lokesh is expected to contest the assembly polls in 2019 as well. Further rumors
are abuzz that Bheemili MLA and Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao would be sent to
parliament instead of Assembly. Meanwhile it is yet to be finalized, talk has
it that Ganta would be asked to contest for Lok Sabha.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff