Presently speculations are rife that Balakrishna's second son in law and grandson of Gitam Murthy, Sri Bharath, are likely to enter politics. Meanwhile buzz is that Sri Bharath's grandfather and Gitam founder MVVS Murthy is expecting to contest assembly elections from Vizag this time. Moreover since Murthy is a former MP from Vizag Lok Sabha constituency and has good track record, he wants to contest Assembly polls.
Accordingly if he is not given the ticket by any instance, he is agreeing to it on the condition that his grandson and Nandamuri Tejeswini's husband Sri Bharath would be given the chance in compensation and this is a tricky situation for the TDP as it can't deny ticket to Tejeswini's husband who happens to Balayya's muddula Alludu.
Presently Murthy wants to get hold on politics in Vizag and he wants his
grandson Bharath to foray into politics and fulfill his wish. Moreover as per
report Bharath is currently into business and it is still not known what
Bharath has in his mind. Further he is currently IT and Panchayat Raj minister
and Lokesh is expected to contest the assembly polls in 2019 as well. Further rumors
are abuzz that Bheemili MLA and Minister Ganta Srinivasa Rao would be sent to
parliament instead of Assembly. Meanwhile it is yet to be finalized, talk has
it that Ganta would be asked to contest for Lok Sabha.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant