Chennai sources reported that the trolls went on to remind him of his daughter Shruti's reported remarks about her caste identity some years ago. Meanwhile Hassan's recent Twitter remarks that he had refused to fill in the caste and religion column in his daughters' school admission certificate, was asked if that alone could end caste issues.
Hassan had tweeted "He refused to fill in the caste and religion column in both his daughters' school admission certificate and that's the only way, it will pass on to the next generation. Every individual should start contributing for progress. Kerala started implementing the same. Those who do should be celebrated”. Moreover a Twitter user uploaded a segment of a TV interview by Shruti Hassan in which she appears to say she was an "Iyengar" (a Brahmin Vaishnavite sect).
Furthermore one user wrote “Start your reform from home sir. Not filling
in caste is not a solution, bring the kids up in a way they don't know their
caste Hypocrite”. Moreover Shruti had "proudly" identified her
father, her sister and herself to be "Iyengar," another Twitter user
said, adding "mere removal of the "poonool" (sacred
thread-janevu) or tearing apart the caste certificate will not end caste."
IRCTC pays compensation for late running of Tejas Express Reportedly a delay of more than three hours in the running of Delhi-Lucknow Tejas Express on October 19 has cost IRCTC around Rs 1.62 lakh which the railway subsidiary will pay through its insurance companies as compensation to around 950 passengers, a first in the history of Indian Railways. The officials said on Monday “The train started from Lucknow at around 9.55 am instead of its scheduled
- Exit polls predicted comfortable win for BJP in Maharashtra & Haryana
- After unprovoked firing, Indian army kills many terrorists in PoK
- Temporary Crèches set up in Maharashtra booths to help women voters
- Will Siddaramaiah vacate Cauvery Bungalow for Yeddyurappa to reside?
- Red Alert warning given in Kerala, Schools, Colleges remain shut on Tuesday
- Jio Launches All in One plans Bonanza for Diwali
- PM Modi feels Tamil languages as Exceptional & World's oldest language
- Tamilnadu shuts schools in 3 Districts on account of Heavy Rain
- KTR seeks Rs.3418 Crore for building Pharma City in Hyderabad
- PM Modi met a young innovator Amol Yadav, a pilot by profession of small aircrafts in India
- Revanth repeats Lagadapati drama!
- TDP To Lose Deposit in Huzoornagar
- Record Voter Turnout in Huzoornagar
- TDP in Jitters Over Reverse-Tendering Savings
- TSRTC Did Not Have Funds To Pay Salaries