The 18 MLAs disqualification case is all set to come for hearing before the 3rd judge today. Last year, 18 MLAs in support of TTV Dinakaran had given a petition to the governor, against the chief minister of Tamilnadu Edappadi Palanisamy. Following this, Vetrivel, Thanga Thamizh Selvan and a total of 18 MLAs were disqualified as ordered by speaker Dhanapal on last September 18th.
The order issued by speaker was opposed by the 18 MLAs who had filed a case in the Chennai High court, and this case came for hearing in a bench presided by Chief justice Indra Banerjee and M Sundar. After the hearing, Chief justice Indra Banerjee had concluded that the speaker's decision was right, and that the court won't interfere in the decision, on May 14.
However, the other judge Sundar had
said that the act of the speaker was against the law, and had political
motives, and hence his order must be cancelled. Due to the contrasting verdicts
coming from the two justices, the high court had appointed the third judge M.
Sathyanarayanan to decide on whose verdict was right. In such a scenario, the
verdict analysis and the hearing of the 18 MLA disqualification case comes
today, before the 3rd justice M. Sathyanarayanan today.
Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS? According to sources AP Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu revealed that he wanted to contest the elections in alliance with the Telangana Rashtra Samiti (TRS) in Telangana state but the BJP had spoiled these plans. Meanwhile he claimed that if the TDP and TRS ally, the Telugu people would become strong. Hence the BJP had created differences and spoiled the alliance between the TDP and TRS.
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi