The 18 MLAs disqualification case is all set to come for hearing before the 3rd judge today. Last year, 18 MLAs in support of TTV Dinakaran had given a petition to the governor, against the chief minister of Tamilnadu Edappadi Palanisamy. Following this, Vetrivel, Thanga Thamizh Selvan and a total of 18 MLAs were disqualified as ordered by speaker Dhanapal on last September 18th.
The order issued by speaker was opposed by the 18 MLAs who had filed a case in the Chennai High court, and this case came for hearing in a bench presided by Chief justice Indra Banerjee and M Sundar. After the hearing, Chief justice Indra Banerjee had concluded that the speaker's decision was right, and that the court won't interfere in the decision, on May 14.
However, the other judge Sundar had
said that the act of the speaker was against the law, and had political
motives, and hence his order must be cancelled. Due to the contrasting verdicts
coming from the two justices, the high court had appointed the third judge M.
Sathyanarayanan to decide on whose verdict was right. In such a scenario, the
verdict analysis and the hearing of the 18 MLA disqualification case comes
today, before the 3rd justice M. Sathyanarayanan today.
Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why... If you are planning to go on a Tour of France, Health Officials are urging you to pack condoms along with your bags as the cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea tripled in 4 years in the country. These both cases can lead to infertility if they are unnoticed.
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!