Chennai sources reported that the Tamilnadu government has proposed to install GPS devices on the vehicles carrying the essentials and also CCTVs will be installed at the godowns, State Food and Civil Supplies Minister R. Kamaraj has informed. 'About Rs 20 crore will be spent to fix GPS devices on the lorries transporting the essential commodities from the TN Civil Supplies Godowns to the fair price shops across the state.
Accordingly Mr. Kamaraj said “CCTVs will be installed at the TNCS godowns with an aim to contain pilferage and to ensure the ration cardholders receive the right quantity of rice, wheat and other essentials”. Meanwhile when winding up the debate on the demand for grants for his department in the Assembly, he said a modern control room would be set up to facilitate effective monitoring of the commodities.
Moreover he also announced constructing building
for 25 direct paddy procurement centres at a cost of Rs 12 crore for the
benefit of the Cauvery Delta farmers and said another Rs 12 crore would be
spent to provide drying yards at 100 paddy procurement centres in the Cauvery
Delta districts. Furthermore additional godowns with 1,000 tonne capacity each
would be established at a cost of Rs 1.5 crore each at Edappadi block in Salem
district and Bodinayakanur block in Theni district.
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant