Washington sources reported that US President Donald Trump has warned of "doing something" with regard to the World Trade Organization (WTO), which he said has treated America very badly. Meanwhile the president was addressing reporters during a joint media appearance with Prime Minister of Netherlands Mark Rutte yesterday.
He said "WTO has treated the United States very badly, and I hope they change their ways. They have been treating us very badly for many, many years and that's why we were at a big disadvantage with the WTO”. Meanwhile when asked to respond to reports that the US was planning to withdraw from the WTO, Trump said, "We are not planning anything now, but if they don't treat us properly, we will be doing something."
Accordingly White House Press Secretary Sarah
Sanders told reporters at her daily news conference. Sanders said "But he
certainly voiced frustration, and he's been clear that he has concerns that
there are a number of aspects that he doesn't believe are fair. China and
other countries have used the WTO to their own advantage, and we're focused on
fixing the system, and that would include that”. Moreover Trump, she said,
would like to see the system get fixed, and that's what he's focused on doing.
Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21 Sources from New Delhi made a statement that Congress MP and Sunanda Pushkar’s husband Shashi Tharoor has been charged as the key accused, with the prosecution booking him under IPC sections 498A (subjecting wife to cruelty) and 306 (abetment to suicide) was present in the court. Meanwhile police have asked 10 days' time from the court to argue on charges leveled against Shashi Tharoor.
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD