Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had pledged to defeat Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu in the next elections. While he continues his tirade against the ruling Telugu Desam Party, the Jana Sena chief is now on a big mission of capturing the most backward north coastal region of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts.
In Visakhapatnam, where is on his tour, said he had supported Chandrababu Naidu in the last election to only to prevent the State going into the hands of corrupt and inefficient leadership indicating that YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy is corrupt and inefficient. However, after four years, Pawan Kalyan found Chandrababu Naidu as most corrupt and had decided to defeat the TDP.
As he is currently touring in Visakhapatnam, he raised the issue of land scam from this city where several TDP leaders including MPs and MLAs are involved. He dared Chief Minister to release the report of the special investigation team (SIT) on the land scam, before asking people to vote for the TDP in the next election too.
He also accused Chandrababu Naidu of having prior information on the demonetisation. He said Chandrababu Naidu had sold his Heritage Foods shares ahead of the demonetisation while people suffered it. He accused both Chandrababu Naidu and Jaganmohan Reddy of surrendering to the BJP leadership because of the cases pending against them.
The Jana Sena chief had hit at the TDP MLAs and MPs for neglecting the problems of the people in the area. He says that the MPs have no concern for the people and the local issues. Not a single MP had raised the issues of railway bridges required in the district at several places to avoid level crossing. If the small issues like this are not solved, what for these MPs are, he asked.
Taking up the local issues to the State level issues, the Jana Sena chief is making inroads into the voters of this backward region. It is to be seen how potential he would emerge in the next election to defeat the TDP by taking away its vote share.
Cyclone Gaja death toll in TN rose from 33 to 45 According to sources toll in cyclone Gaja has touched 45, Tamilnadu Chief Minister K Palaniswami said on Sunday and appealed to leaders of all political parties to take part in the relief activities. As per report he said the relief operations were going on a war footing in the districts affected by the cyclonic storm and state ministers have been deployed in Nagapattinam, Thanjavur,
- Sirisena dissolved parliament, announced snap polls on January 5, 2019
- Can KCR win Elections by doing Yagams & Homams alone?
- Will Sharmila Jagan contest from Hyderabad?
- Sonia Gandhi to address a Public Meeting in Telangana on November 23
- Today is the Last day for filing nominations for Telangana Assembly Elections
- Superstar warns against ticket rates!
- Sasikala to come out on parole?
- Chief Minister Visit canceled!
- Schools, Colleges announced Holiday
- Will H1-B Visa Holders to split Families?
- DeepVeer to hosts 2 Wedding Receptions
- Death toll in Tamilnadu due to Cyclone Gaja rose to 33
- NASA's Kepler space telescope to disconnect communication with Earth
- Mike Hussey feels Hardik Pandya's absence is greatest disappointment
- Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja