Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had pledged to defeat Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu in the next elections. While he continues his tirade against the ruling Telugu Desam Party, the Jana Sena chief is now on a big mission of capturing the most backward north coastal region of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts.
In Visakhapatnam, where is on his tour, said he had supported Chandrababu Naidu in the last election to only to prevent the State going into the hands of corrupt and inefficient leadership indicating that YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy is corrupt and inefficient. However, after four years, Pawan Kalyan found Chandrababu Naidu as most corrupt and had decided to defeat the TDP.
As he is currently touring in Visakhapatnam, he raised the issue of land scam from this city where several TDP leaders including MPs and MLAs are involved. He dared Chief Minister to release the report of the special investigation team (SIT) on the land scam, before asking people to vote for the TDP in the next election too.
He also accused Chandrababu Naidu of having prior information on the demonetisation. He said Chandrababu Naidu had sold his Heritage Foods shares ahead of the demonetisation while people suffered it. He accused both Chandrababu Naidu and Jaganmohan Reddy of surrendering to the BJP leadership because of the cases pending against them.
The Jana Sena chief had hit at the TDP MLAs and MPs for neglecting the problems of the people in the area. He says that the MPs have no concern for the people and the local issues. Not a single MP had raised the issues of railway bridges required in the district at several places to avoid level crossing. If the small issues like this are not solved, what for these MPs are, he asked.
Taking up the local issues to the State level issues, the Jana Sena chief is making inroads into the voters of this backward region. It is to be seen how potential he would emerge in the next election to defeat the TDP by taking away its vote share.
When Lokesh Greeted Jagan with Folded Hands Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the first time entered the AP Legislative Council Session on Monday. The first day of the 33rd Session commenced in the morning and was presided by Shariff Mohammed Ahmed the Chairman of the AP Legislative Council.
- Jagan's Popularity Soaring in Amaravati?
- Heat wave to continue in Chennai: IMD
- Chandrababu is Torture, Jagan is Torch-Bearer
- Which will make Rahul Gandhi stronger?
- AP Minister Calls Nara Lokesh as Mangalagiri Pappu in the Assembly
- Sri Reddy's next target is Actor Vishal
- Bar dancer stripped and attacked!
- Man cheats 32000 and escapes!
- Women directors for Chandrayaan 2!
- Girl dies as mother searches water!
- AP CM Jagan works for getting Special Category Status to AP
- BSNL website has listed the 'Abhinandan-151' prepaid recharge plan
- Trump called media corrupt & said journalists are enemy of the people
- Is Tamilnadu Govt doing its best to tackle the ongoing water crisis in the state?
- Telangana to receive Monsoon by June 20