Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan had pledged to defeat Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu in the next elections. While he continues his tirade against the ruling Telugu Desam Party, the Jana Sena chief is now on a big mission of capturing the most backward north coastal region of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam districts.
In Visakhapatnam, where is on his tour, said he had supported Chandrababu Naidu in the last election to only to prevent the State going into the hands of corrupt and inefficient leadership indicating that YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy is corrupt and inefficient. However, after four years, Pawan Kalyan found Chandrababu Naidu as most corrupt and had decided to defeat the TDP.
As he is currently touring in Visakhapatnam, he raised the issue of land scam from this city where several TDP leaders including MPs and MLAs are involved. He dared Chief Minister to release the report of the special investigation team (SIT) on the land scam, before asking people to vote for the TDP in the next election too.
He also accused Chandrababu Naidu of having prior information on the demonetisation. He said Chandrababu Naidu had sold his Heritage Foods shares ahead of the demonetisation while people suffered it. He accused both Chandrababu Naidu and Jaganmohan Reddy of surrendering to the BJP leadership because of the cases pending against them.
The Jana Sena chief had hit at the TDP MLAs and MPs for neglecting the problems of the people in the area. He says that the MPs have no concern for the people and the local issues. Not a single MP had raised the issues of railway bridges required in the district at several places to avoid level crossing. If the small issues like this are not solved, what for these MPs are, he asked.
Taking up the local issues to the State level issues, the Jana Sena chief is making inroads into the voters of this backward region. It is to be seen how potential he would emerge in the next election to defeat the TDP by taking away its vote share.
Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon? Chennai sources stated that with both the prime political camps in Tamil Nadu finalising their alliances for the ensuring Lok Sabha elections, all eyes are now on 'Captain' Vijayakanth to see which way the former Kollywood hero would swing. Meanwhile his wife Premalatha, who speaks most of the political content from the DMDK after his illness, had promised the media persons at the Chennai
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD
- Chennai Metro Rail to install WiFi facilities at all stations