The physical attack or rather an attempt by the ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders in Ananthapur on June 27 against Bharatiya Janata Party AP unit president Kanna Lakshminarayana had triggered a major row in the political circles of Andhra Pradesh. The incident had prompted the BJP leaders to demand for President’s rule in the State.
The BJP leaders led by its Yuva Morcha president Vishnuvardhan Reddy met Governor Narasimhan and submitted a memorandum seeking dismissal of the Telugu Desam government in the State. Starting from the protest against BJP national president Amit Shah in Tirumala in May this year, the BJP leaders saw the attempt on Kanna Lakshminarayana in Ananthapur in June as potential incidents to ask for dismissal of the government.
The BJP leaders, in their memorandum said that the law and order is completely failed in the State and the police are made to work for the ruling party. The police officers right from the home guard and constable to the DGP are made to work as the TDP leaders targeting the opposition parties, including the BJP, they said in the memorandum. As the police are busy working as TDP agents, the law and order is completely neglected, they said.
The increasing crime against women, the road accidents and the boat accidents are some of the incidents that the BJP leaders took to the notice of the Governor to justify their case for the President’s rule in the State. While the demand for President’s rule may not be accepted, the misuse of power by the ruling TDP is visible in the State.
The Chief Minister is leading the total administration against the Central government and the BJP on one side and the rest of the opposition parties on the other. The Secretariat of the State is busy giving strategy to the Chief Minister to fight against the Central government. Several senior IAS officers are working round the clock to help Chandrababu Naidu targeting the Prime Minister and the BJP leadership. The IPS officers too are busy silencing the Opposition voices in favour of the TDP and it is said that they are working as agents of the ruling party.
Hyderabad Police organized Job Connect program to provide job opportunities Accordingly the Falaknuma police in Hyderabad organized a 'Job Connect' program at The Progress High School in Engine Bowli as part of its ‘community policing’ initiative. Meanwhile the police said that a total of 4,200 youth, both men and women holding various educational qualifications, had attended the program held between 9 am and 5 pm.
- GoAir to operate services from Kannur to Muscat from February 28
- Did Sasikala have special privileges in Jail?
- Telangana CM KCR's ideology to make Telangana roads shine like a Mirror
- Lalu Prasad Yadav to get a verdict on January 28!
- H.Raja gets triggered with Stalin speech!
- Dhanush's costar reveals sexual harassment trouble!
- Did Congress MLA gift Mercedes Benz to Siddaramaiah?
- I salute Manohar Parrikar's efforts at work," PM Modi
- Muhurtam for Telangana CM KCR's Chandiyaagam is fixed
- Traffic diversions in Chennai for Republic Day Parade
- UNESCO names Rio De Janeiro as 2020 World's Capital Structure
- Sri Lanka wants to take back all Sri Lankan Tamil refugees in India
- Rythu Bandhu Scheme becomes part of National Agenda of action: Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan
- Maverick director RGV to come up with a creative poster goes Viral
- CM Chandrababu Naidu unveiled NTR statue