The Bharatiya Janata Party is now finding it hard to handle the Telugu Desam Party. Being in alliance for the past four years, sharing power and love for each other, the two parties have become foes now, ahead of the next round of elections.
The BJP leaders have petitioned Governor E S L Narasimhan against the TDP government in Andhra Pradesh. The BJP leaders found the failure of law and order in the State and the misuse of the government mechanism by the TDP against the opposition parties. The increasing crime against women is one of the issues that the BJP leaders found to substantiate their claim on the failure of law and order.
The BJP also finds itself uncomfortable with the TDP as the ruling party leaders are resorting to physical attacks on them. It was first BJP national president Amit Shah who was targeted by the TDP leaders at Tirupati two months ago. Last week it was BJP AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana who was attacked by the TDP activists at Ananthapurm. There are several other BJP leaders in the State who are kept under house arrest whenever Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu visits their areas. Some of the BJP leaders also feel the heat as the police are reportedly denying permission for them to hold meetings in different places.
The BJP leaders, in their meeting with the Governor, sought dismissal of the TDP government and wanted the Governor to recommend for the President’s rule. They felt that this highhandedness of the TDP and the failure of the law and order are the fit cases to dismiss this government.
While the demand for the dismissal of this government will turn into an advantage TDP as such a move would earn sympathy for Chandrababu Naidu, the BJP’s anger against the TDP is understood from the suffocation that the leaders are feeling due to the tough and strategic ways the TDP. Chandrababu Naidu is a known Machiavellian, there is no match for him in the AP BJP leadership.
It is to be seen how the BJP would go against the TDP in the State in the next few months as it gears up for the next round of elections.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India