The Bharatiya Janata Party is now finding it hard to handle the Telugu Desam Party. Being in alliance for the past four years, sharing power and love for each other, the two parties have become foes now, ahead of the next round of elections.
The BJP leaders have petitioned Governor E S L Narasimhan against the TDP government in Andhra Pradesh. The BJP leaders found the failure of law and order in the State and the misuse of the government mechanism by the TDP against the opposition parties. The increasing crime against women is one of the issues that the BJP leaders found to substantiate their claim on the failure of law and order.
The BJP also finds itself uncomfortable with the TDP as the ruling party leaders are resorting to physical attacks on them. It was first BJP national president Amit Shah who was targeted by the TDP leaders at Tirupati two months ago. Last week it was BJP AP president Kanna Lakshminarayana who was attacked by the TDP activists at Ananthapurm. There are several other BJP leaders in the State who are kept under house arrest whenever Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu visits their areas. Some of the BJP leaders also feel the heat as the police are reportedly denying permission for them to hold meetings in different places.
The BJP leaders, in their meeting with the Governor, sought dismissal of the TDP government and wanted the Governor to recommend for the President’s rule. They felt that this highhandedness of the TDP and the failure of the law and order are the fit cases to dismiss this government.
While the demand for the dismissal of this government will turn into an advantage TDP as such a move would earn sympathy for Chandrababu Naidu, the BJP’s anger against the TDP is understood from the suffocation that the leaders are feeling due to the tough and strategic ways the TDP. Chandrababu Naidu is a known Machiavellian, there is no match for him in the AP BJP leadership.
It is to be seen how the BJP would go against the TDP in the State in the next few months as it gears up for the next round of elections.
Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why... If you are planning to go on a Tour of France, Health Officials are urging you to pack condoms along with your bags as the cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea tripled in 4 years in the country. These both cases can lead to infertility if they are unnoticed.
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!