As per report sources close to Prabhas have quashed rumors of him campaigning for the BJP in the upcoming general elections. Meanwhile when given that Prabhas uncle and actor Krishnam Raju is former MP of BJP and is an active politician in the party and expected to contest from Kakinada Lok Sabha constituency, speculations are afoot that BJP is mounting pressure on Krishnam Raju to rope in Prabhas to campaign for the party in AP and elsewhere.
Moreover considering that Prabhas has become a Pan India star post blockbuster success of Baahubali, Modi & Shah co wanted Prabhas to support BJP ahead of 2019 elections. Accordingly the duo's plans may not work as Prabhas seems to be totally focused about his filmy career and not interested in politics at the moment. Presently BJP is planning to field Krishnam Raju into elections and is expecting Prabhas to campaign for him at least in the contesting constituency which sends signals that the star is sailing with the Lotus.
Moreover BJP has little support in AP and further on
top of it, its anti-AP decisions such as denying Special Category Status,
denying Railway Zone to Vizag, delaying Kadapa steel plant, denying port at
Dugarajapatnam and heavy tax burden, lack of incentives, demonetization, poor
cash flow in the state may come back to bite the Modi sarkar.
Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech! BJP Tamilnadu leader Tamilisai Soundararajan has said that it is wrong to consider either Rajinikanth or Vijay's statements as a danger to BJP. She had met the press recently at Chennai airport and had said that Rajinikanth's statement that he is not going to contest Lok Sabha elections is a clear one and that it will not cause any danger to BJP.
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!