As per report sources close to Prabhas have quashed rumors of him campaigning for the BJP in the upcoming general elections. Meanwhile when given that Prabhas uncle and actor Krishnam Raju is former MP of BJP and is an active politician in the party and expected to contest from Kakinada Lok Sabha constituency, speculations are afoot that BJP is mounting pressure on Krishnam Raju to rope in Prabhas to campaign for the party in AP and elsewhere.
Moreover considering that Prabhas has become a Pan India star post blockbuster success of Baahubali, Modi & Shah co wanted Prabhas to support BJP ahead of 2019 elections. Accordingly the duo's plans may not work as Prabhas seems to be totally focused about his filmy career and not interested in politics at the moment. Presently BJP is planning to field Krishnam Raju into elections and is expecting Prabhas to campaign for him at least in the contesting constituency which sends signals that the star is sailing with the Lotus.
Moreover BJP has little support in AP and further on
top of it, its anti-AP decisions such as denying Special Category Status,
denying Railway Zone to Vizag, delaying Kadapa steel plant, denying port at
Dugarajapatnam and heavy tax burden, lack of incentives, demonetization, poor
cash flow in the state may come back to bite the Modi sarkar.
Minister Vijayabhaskar expresses joy! Minister Vijayabhaskar has expressed his happiness stating that just like he guessed, the Amma Makkal Munnetra Katchi camp is dismantling itself. He said that the continuous calls from leaders of AIADMK including chief minister Edappadi Palanisamy to call the members of Amma Makkal munnetra Katchi who split from ADMK can come and join back with the mother party is paying rich dividends.
- Rahul gives an opportunity for BJP!
- BJP losing Urban seats Day by Day
- Malaysia Fantastic Deals Package launched for Indian Tourists
- KTR confident in winning Lok Sabha Polls by 2019
- Swiggy's Next Customer base is Students
- Will KCR replicate Rythu Bandhu Scheme across India?
- Celebrities across Globe attended Isha-Anand Royal Wedding
- KCR took oath as CM of Telangana for Second Time
- Bumper Airfare Fly to any place with Rs.999
- Single use plastic be banned in TN from January 1, 2019
- Know the Most Searched personality in Google 2018
- People of Telangana & Hyderabad rejected politics of Cong & BJP: Owaisi
- 102 year old skydiver did it for helping many
- Internal conflicts arising in BJP?
- BJP twist in Madhya Pradesh!