The ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders have launched day-long protest at Visakhapatnam on Wednesday seeking railway zone. After the successful indefinite hunger strike at Kadapa for steel plant, the TDP leaders launched this protest for railway zone.
The railway zone and the steel plant issues have assumed significance among the people who are upset with the Bharatiya Janata Party for not fulfilling the election promises and the bifurcation benefits. Taking advantage of the unrest among the people against the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the TDP leaders are holding series of protests across the State.
The steel plant hunger strike by party MP C M Ramesh had helped the TDP to win some attention from the people. Now, in the same lines, the TDP is holding the protest. The party MP from Anakapalli, Avanti Srinivas, earlier in June, had announced that he would also launch indefinite hunger strike for railway zone.
However, the subsequent leakage of the video clip of the TDP MPs cracking jokes on the fasts had made him go back on indefinite fast. The impact of the video clip, where the MPs made fun of the protests for steel plant, railway zone and special category status, caused severe damage to the ruling party.
In an attempt to undo this damage, the TDP leaders have launched day long protest. The leaders are targeting the BJP for denying the benefits to the State and betraying the people. However, it is to be seen how serious people would take the TDP’s agitations in the State.
Pawan Kalyan Missed A Simple Logic? Janasena President Pawan Kalyan has intensified his Election Campaign. He is lambasting Telangana Chief Minister KCR in his speeches for trying to interfere in the Andhra Pradesh Elections and help Jagan Mohan Reddy. YSR Congress also increased its tirade on Pawan alleging that he is a stooge of Chandrababu.
- Tennis star Serena Willaims joined actress Priyanka Chopra as investor of Bumble
- YS Jagan reaffirmed Jalayagnam project on Water Day
- 24 districts in TN declared drought-hit on account of failure of northeast monsoon
- Four days after an under construction building collapsed in Dharwad, Karnataka
- Pawan Kalyan let out his Assets worth
- Kummanam Rajashekaran bagged a ticket to contest from Thiruvananthapuram constituency
- Melania Trump posted a sweet birthday wish for her son Barron on Twitter
- Father Vs Daughter clash in AP politics now!
- TTV Dinakaran's counter for OPS son!
- Bank data misused by TDP for vote money!
- YSRCP advantage in Nellore!
- My rivals lacked guts to attack Me directly, targeting watchmen: PM Modi
- Tamilnadu CM Edappadi Palaniswami said its PM candidate was yet undecided
- Will Telugu Actor Mohan Babu's protest against AP Govt is fruitful?
- Dharmapaul Gulati History Maker Founder of MDH Spices