Chennai sources added that Tamilnadu government has decided to launch a unique app to inform the commuters about the time of arrival of the buses. Meanwhile also, on the cards is to prepare a road map to roll out electric buses for Chennai, informed transport minister M. R. Vijayabhaskar. Mr. Vijayabhaskar said on Tuesday “With the apps becoming essential in the present times, it has been decided to flex the technology to provide information to passengers on the arrival and location of the buses, at all the bus stops”.
Meanwhile when winding up the debate on the demand for grants for his department in the Assembly, the minister said GPS would be utilized to track the movement of vehicles. Accordingly each bus stop would be accorded a geo code for identification and the information could be accessed on a mobile app.
Furthermore, a road map for electric bus roll out for Chennai would be evolved
soon. Already, the Tamilnadu transport department has signed a Memorandum of
Understanding (MoU) with C-40 Cities Climate Leadership Group based in England
to manufacture electric buses. Moreover the C-40 would support the state
government in preparing the city road map, and set up required infrastructure
for the buses.
Who owns hidden treasures in the coast of Portugal? According to sources spices, ceramics and cannons engraved with Portugal's coat of arms all lie around the wreck, found near Cascais, close to the capital Lisbon. Meanwhile the team believes the ship was returning from India when it sank sometime between 1575 and 1625 and hence this was at the height of Portugal's spice trade with Asia. Project director Jorge Freire told news agency that it is situated at a depth of 12m (40ft) the wreck was very well preserved.
- Is this the Swiss locale where 90s Bollywood dance number was performed?
- Will Pawan Kalyan help farmers in resettlement package for Polavaram multipurpose irrigation project?
- Telangana & Kerala questioned how Ayushman Bharat scheme benefits at a lower premium
- Can Kerala Govt spend for IFFK?
- TN Govt invited DMK, MLAs & AMMK Leaders for MGR Centenary Function
- Will Ola's Project Guardian ensure safety of riders?
- Chief Justice gives stunning verdict!
- Most wanted accused H Raja meets governor!
- H Raja again challenges court!
- 9 Accused in Rajkumar kidnap released!
- Trump speech right to dispute allegations by Stormy Daniels on Twitter
- Amit Shah launched a blistering attack on Congress at Bhopal
- Chennai Snake Park to design App for snake bite treatment
- Will TN people join Dr. Tamilisai Soundararajan for nominating PM Modi for Nobel Peace Prize?
- Incessant rain triggered flash floods & landslides in Northern India