Mumbai police have filed a case against an Israeli youngster after he had brutal act with a girl brutally that she suffocated to death. Orian Yakov is a 23-year-old Israeli who had come to India on a travel visa along with his girlfriend, who's 20 years old.
The lovers stayed in a hotel in Colaba during 2017 March, and they had sex. However during the brutal act Oriran had been very violent and brutal as his girlfriend had breathing issues and suffocated and fainted. Oriran immediately contacted the hotel authorities who rushed her to the hospital, but it was revealed that she had already passed away.
Mumbai police had filed the case as
an unexpected event of death. Now the forensic department has taken up the
case, and has found that she had died due to suffocation. She had died due to
the extreme pressure is given to her neck during the brutal act, and hence a
case has been filed against Oriran, who is currently in Israel.
Will DMK intervene in Mekedatu project? According to sources Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) has called for an all party meeting on Thursday to discuss the Mekedatu project which has been planned across the Cauvery River by the government of Karnataka. Meanwhile the notice read “In order to discuss about the permission granted by the BJP led central government to Karnataka to build a dam across river Cauvery
- Prakash Raj to contest election as an Independent from Bengaluru-Central constituency
- Religion politics have not fared well in the South
- Paytm's New Feature adds benefit to Partner Merchants
- Deepika Padukone titled World's Most Beautiful Bride
- Amazon's New Year Sale delivery makes Record!!!
- Lord Vishnu statue carved from a monolithic block reached Singarapettai
- Jio New Year Offer recharges done between December 28, 2018, to January 31, 2019
- 437 CCTV Cameras installed in Chennai, Kilpauk Jurisdiction
- High Court Justice orders 37 ISPs to block 12,000 Websites
- Trump cancelled his own participation in Davos, citing row over his proposed wall
- Telangana & AP extended time limit for interstate transfers
- Trump coming out with reforms giving H-1B visa holders certainty to stay in US
- SC appoints Ombudsman for Hardik & Rahul comments
- Rakesh Asthana ousted from CBI!
- TASMAC surpasses Petta!