Hyderabad City Civil Court has asked actor and politician Pawan Kalyan to appear before it on 24th July in a defamation case filed by ABN Andhrajyothy MD Radhakrishna. Meanwhile the group has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores following Pawan Kalyan's Twitter attack on Radhakrishna from 20 to 23rd April. Further in his tweets, the Jana Sena Chief has alleged that Radhakrishna has gained mileage by telecasting the cuss word uttered by Sri Reddy against his mother.
Furthermore in the first legal notice, the ABN group MD asked Pawan Kalyan to take down the tweets against him and sought the public apology from Pawan and since there was no response from the actor, Radha Krishna has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores. Further also, in the past, fans of the actor have vandalized the media vehicle of ABN group at film chamber and few miscreants were taken into custody after the journalists lodged a police complaint.
Moreover the court asked Pawan Kalyan to either
appear alone or with his lawyer on 24th of this month and this is kind of a
shocker for Pawan Kalyan, who is doing Praja Porata Yatra in Vishakapatnam
district. Further usually in such cases, actors and politicians either file a
counter at next level court or seek to keep the case on hold.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy