Hyderabad City Civil Court has asked actor and politician Pawan Kalyan to appear before it on 24th July in a defamation case filed by ABN Andhrajyothy MD Radhakrishna. Meanwhile the group has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores following Pawan Kalyan's Twitter attack on Radhakrishna from 20 to 23rd April. Further in his tweets, the Jana Sena Chief has alleged that Radhakrishna has gained mileage by telecasting the cuss word uttered by Sri Reddy against his mother.
Furthermore in the first legal notice, the ABN group MD asked Pawan Kalyan to take down the tweets against him and sought the public apology from Pawan and since there was no response from the actor, Radha Krishna has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores. Further also, in the past, fans of the actor have vandalized the media vehicle of ABN group at film chamber and few miscreants were taken into custody after the journalists lodged a police complaint.
Moreover the court asked Pawan Kalyan to either
appear alone or with his lawyer on 24th of this month and this is kind of a
shocker for Pawan Kalyan, who is doing Praja Porata Yatra in Vishakapatnam
district. Further usually in such cases, actors and politicians either file a
counter at next level court or seek to keep the case on hold.
BJP AP unit challenged CM Chandrababu Naidu for early poll Hyderabad sources made a statement that lawlessness prevails in AP as police and politicians trade in accusations and counter accusations, stated the BJP. Meanwhile Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha leader Mr. Vishnuvardhan Reddy said that AP was fit to go for early polls as there was a breakdown of constitutional machinery
- Is there a political controversy between India & Former French President?
- No Bail for Karunas until October 5th!
- Madurai express to land in Thiruvarur!
- TN BJP Leaders clash within each others
- DMK leader involved in accident!
- Tanzania boat accident kills more than 200!
- Pakistan fan sings Indian National anthem!
- AIADMK lawmaker Karunas arrested for making remarks against CM
- 10,000 to participate in Plant based Festival in Beijing
- Pakistan PM disappointed as India cancelled Foreign Minister Level Meet
- Trump administration will revoke work permits to H-4 visa users in 3 months
- Amazon to sell Shampoos, face pack, medicinal products made from Cow Urine & Dung
- 136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!