Hyderabad City Civil Court has asked actor and politician Pawan Kalyan to appear before it on 24th July in a defamation case filed by ABN Andhrajyothy MD Radhakrishna. Meanwhile the group has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores following Pawan Kalyan's Twitter attack on Radhakrishna from 20 to 23rd April. Further in his tweets, the Jana Sena Chief has alleged that Radhakrishna has gained mileage by telecasting the cuss word uttered by Sri Reddy against his mother.
Furthermore in the first legal notice, the ABN group MD asked Pawan Kalyan to take down the tweets against him and sought the public apology from Pawan and since there was no response from the actor, Radha Krishna has filed a defamation case for Rs 10 Crores. Further also, in the past, fans of the actor have vandalized the media vehicle of ABN group at film chamber and few miscreants were taken into custody after the journalists lodged a police complaint.
Moreover the court asked Pawan Kalyan to either
appear alone or with his lawyer on 24th of this month and this is kind of a
shocker for Pawan Kalyan, who is doing Praja Porata Yatra in Vishakapatnam
district. Further usually in such cases, actors and politicians either file a
counter at next level court or seek to keep the case on hold.
EPS spends 15 crores on ads! Former Tamilnadu chief minister Jayalalitha had won the 2016 elections and became the CM for the second term. However within sometime after swearing in as CM her health was affected and she was admitted to Apollo and was receiving treatment for 75 days and following treatment failure, she had passed away
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day
- Dewan Housing Finance shares slumped to an intraday low of Rs. 103.95
- Ooty Lake to be cleaned soon
- TN soldier's family and village saddened by death!