Tirupathi sources reported that in what could be termed as political goondaism, the TDP leaders in Chittoor district tried to attack YSR Congress Party MLA RK Roja yesterday. Accordingly the YSRCP MLA had come to participate in the inauguration function of Putturu Government hospital building. Meanwhile when brushing protocol aside, the TDP leaders and supporters stopped Roja and even tried to attack her.
Furthermore this triggered a reaction from YSRCP workers and supporters who swung into action and stopped the TDP leaders. Moreover as a result, the situation in Putturu became tension for some time. Interestingly enough, the events unfolded in the presence of Minister Amarnath Reddy, who had also come for the hospital building inauguration.
Moreover prior to attending the inauguration
program, Roja spoke to media persons and expressed her anger against Andhra
Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and said that AP CM ignored the
plight of farmers in his own district. As per report this was the case with tomato
earlier and with mango yesterday. She said “Farmers are facing hardships
without minimum support price from the government. Chandrababu shows false love
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code