Tirupathi sources reported that in what could be termed as political goondaism, the TDP leaders in Chittoor district tried to attack YSR Congress Party MLA RK Roja yesterday. Accordingly the YSRCP MLA had come to participate in the inauguration function of Putturu Government hospital building. Meanwhile when brushing protocol aside, the TDP leaders and supporters stopped Roja and even tried to attack her.
Furthermore this triggered a reaction from YSRCP workers and supporters who swung into action and stopped the TDP leaders. Moreover as a result, the situation in Putturu became tension for some time. Interestingly enough, the events unfolded in the presence of Minister Amarnath Reddy, who had also come for the hospital building inauguration.
Moreover prior to attending the inauguration
program, Roja spoke to media persons and expressed her anger against Andhra
Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu and said that AP CM ignored the
plight of farmers in his own district. As per report this was the case with tomato
earlier and with mango yesterday. She said “Farmers are facing hardships
without minimum support price from the government. Chandrababu shows false love
Government of Andhra Pradesh signs MoU with Internshala, launches 'Youth for Andhra Program' Real Time Governance Society (RTGS) of Government of Andhra Pradesh has signed an MoU with Internshala to launch the ‘Youth for Andhra Program’ program. The program focuses on empowering the youth of Andhra Pradesh and shaping them into change makers at the grassroot level. 10,000 students across Andhra Pradesh will be hired under this program and will gain valuable knowledge about government policies and bureaucracy. The deadline to apply to the program is 25th February 2019.
- Why KCRs Cabinet has no Women in his Party?
- 25 lakhs be given to family of CRPF Jawan by Kerala Govt
- Surya Kiran Aircraft crashed in Bengaluru during rehearsal
- BJP making desperate attempts to woo its allies
- History Maker: Kotii Reddy Saripalli - Founder of Kotii group of ventures
- Gold prices skyrocket!
- Saudi comes to Pak support!
- Mastermind of Pulwama attack dead!
- Kamal's takes a dig at Stalin!
- YS Jagan needs to be reminded charity begins at home
- Ex-PM highlights rural indebtedness, urban chaos
- PMK will support AIADMK- BJP front in Tamilnadu in general elections
- French researchers found 5.8 million Indane customer records
- Will Sania Mirza be removed as brand ambassador of Telangana ?
- Freedom we have is very expensive due to CRPF Employees