A secret survey conducted by the ruling Telugu Desam Party had reportedly shown 10 per cent vote share for Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena Party in the next election. The survey report is widely discussed in the corridors of the Amaravati Secretariat.
Taking cue from this unconfirmed survey, Pawan Kalyan tweeted welcoming the 10 per cent vote share given to his party by the TDP. He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Donald Trump have started their political career with 10 per cent vote share and have finally won the elections. He felt that the Jana Sena too will start with the 10 per cent vote share and record the victory.
Pawan, who is on his Praja Porata Yatra in Uttarandhra districts, is going hard against the ruling Telugu Desam party for neglecting the region. While claiming that he had finally started his political life with the backwardness of Uttarandhra, the Jana Sena chief had admitted the contribution of retired Indian Economic Services officer, C S Rao. Drawing spirit from the personalities like C S Rao, the Jana Sena chief said he would give his best for the development of the Uttarandhra region. He said his party would represent the voices of the people of these three districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam.
The Jana Sena chief attacked the TDP government in the State for taking away the lands of the Dalits and BCs at Mudupaka village of Pendurti Assembly constituency. He met the victims and extended their fight to get back their lands from the government. He took a dig at the TDP government for taking lands from the people officially on one side and allowing its leaders to grab lands on the other.
His statement that he had supported the TDP in the last elections only to prevent land grabbing but was finally disappointed with the TDP leaders indulging in such crime was a big bolt to the TDP. His questions to the government on the land scam at Visakhapatnam and the government’s silence on the special investigation team report too have left no chance for the TDP to counter him.
With every passing day, Pawan Kalyan is asserting his position in the Uttarandhra politics, while the TDP is slowly losing its hold. It is to be seen how the Jana Sena would take over the region from the TDP as he heads for the next round of polls.
UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1 Lucknow sources stated that government doctors in Uttar Pradesh under the banner of Provincial Medical Services Association UP announced their decision to wear black bands on October 1 in support of their demands including promotion issues and non-practice allowance. A statement issued by the association said "Government doctors across the state will register their protest
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee