A secret survey conducted by the ruling Telugu Desam Party had reportedly shown 10 per cent vote share for Pawan Kalyan’s Jana Sena Party in the next election. The survey report is widely discussed in the corridors of the Amaravati Secretariat.
Taking cue from this unconfirmed survey, Pawan Kalyan tweeted welcoming the 10 per cent vote share given to his party by the TDP. He said Prime Minister Narendra Modi, US President Donald Trump have started their political career with 10 per cent vote share and have finally won the elections. He felt that the Jana Sena too will start with the 10 per cent vote share and record the victory.
Pawan, who is on his Praja Porata Yatra in Uttarandhra districts, is going hard against the ruling Telugu Desam party for neglecting the region. While claiming that he had finally started his political life with the backwardness of Uttarandhra, the Jana Sena chief had admitted the contribution of retired Indian Economic Services officer, C S Rao. Drawing spirit from the personalities like C S Rao, the Jana Sena chief said he would give his best for the development of the Uttarandhra region. He said his party would represent the voices of the people of these three districts of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam.
The Jana Sena chief attacked the TDP government in the State for taking away the lands of the Dalits and BCs at Mudupaka village of Pendurti Assembly constituency. He met the victims and extended their fight to get back their lands from the government. He took a dig at the TDP government for taking lands from the people officially on one side and allowing its leaders to grab lands on the other.
His statement that he had supported the TDP in the last elections only to prevent land grabbing but was finally disappointed with the TDP leaders indulging in such crime was a big bolt to the TDP. His questions to the government on the land scam at Visakhapatnam and the government’s silence on the special investigation team report too have left no chance for the TDP to counter him.
With every passing day, Pawan Kalyan is asserting his position in the Uttarandhra politics, while the TDP is slowly losing its hold. It is to be seen how the Jana Sena would take over the region from the TDP as he heads for the next round of polls.
PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit Sources from Singapore stated that Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in Singapore on Wednesday for a two day visit during which he will attend the East Asia Summit, an ASEAN India informal meet, the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership summit and hold a meeting with US Vice President Mike Pence. Meanwhile the Prime Minister's Office (PMO) said in a tweet PM Modi's
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan