Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently touring the north coastal districts, branded the ruling Telugu Desam Party as the party of land grabbers. He was hard in his allegations against the ruling party and found the party leaders indulging in land grabbing everywhere.
The Jana Sena chief found fault with the government for not releasing the report of the special investigation team on the Visakhapatnam land scam. During his public meetings as part of his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan is leaving no stone unturned to accuse the party and its leaders as land grabbers and corrupt. He branded the several TDP leaders from the backward Uttarandhra indulging in land grabbing and illegal sand mining. His allegation that the leaders are rich but the region is backward had gone well among the people for some change in their lives.
He is telling people that he had helped the TDP to come to power in the last elections only fearing the cases of loot and land grabbing. But, he was disappointed and betrayed by the TDP leaders who were indulging in several cases of land grabbing and exploitation all over the State.
When he visited the Mudupaka village of Pendurti constituency in Visakhapatnam, Pawan Kalyan found that the 950 acres of lands belonging to the Dalits and BCs were being grabbed by some ruling party leaders. He stood by the Dalits and BCs of the village and gave a stern warning to the TDP leadership to stop such criminal activities.
While promising to work for the development of Uttarandhra, Pawan Kalyan is interacting with the intellectuals and cross sections of the people from these three districts. He finds more land grabbers in the ruling TDP than he feared it from the YSR Congress before the 2014 elections.
However, the TDP leaders have not responded to Pawan Kalyan’s allegation against the party and its leaders yet.
Why YS Jagan Sister made a complaint with Hyderabad Police? Reports added Mohan Reddy's sister YS Sharmila on Monday lodged a complaint with Hyderabad Police Commissioner seeking action against those trying to defame her by spreading rumors on social media. Furthermore she said "Some unknown people defamed me before 2014 elections by spreading fake rumors that she is having a relationship. Again, some people are trying to defame me on social media”.
- Mahesh Kathi comes with another controversy with Pawan Kalyan
- Trump ordered American feast of burgers for visiting football team
- Telugu comedian Brahmanandam undergone bypass surgery
- AK Sikri declines joining commonwealth tribunal!
- Kodanadu estate case investigation in peaks!
- UP minister's tells people to burn politicians!
- Supreme Court notice to central govt!
- A Judge partially blocked a set of Trump administration rules
- Follow Indian Traditions Leave Western Lifestyles: Venkaiah Naidu
- Unresolved differences between Kanchi Seer and Mahatma Gandhi continues
- Cockpit Voice recorder of Lion Air Jet found
- Modi said BJP worker is driven by National Interest & not by any self-interest
- KCR plans that will last generations
- RBI tokenizes transactions made through Debit, Credit & Prepaid Cards in India
- TNSTC announced it will operate an additional 14,263 services for Pongal