Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan, who is currently touring the north coastal districts, branded the ruling Telugu Desam Party as the party of land grabbers. He was hard in his allegations against the ruling party and found the party leaders indulging in land grabbing everywhere.
The Jana Sena chief found fault with the government for not releasing the report of the special investigation team on the Visakhapatnam land scam. During his public meetings as part of his Praja Porata Yatra, Pawan Kalyan is leaving no stone unturned to accuse the party and its leaders as land grabbers and corrupt. He branded the several TDP leaders from the backward Uttarandhra indulging in land grabbing and illegal sand mining. His allegation that the leaders are rich but the region is backward had gone well among the people for some change in their lives.
He is telling people that he had helped the TDP to come to power in the last elections only fearing the cases of loot and land grabbing. But, he was disappointed and betrayed by the TDP leaders who were indulging in several cases of land grabbing and exploitation all over the State.
When he visited the Mudupaka village of Pendurti constituency in Visakhapatnam, Pawan Kalyan found that the 950 acres of lands belonging to the Dalits and BCs were being grabbed by some ruling party leaders. He stood by the Dalits and BCs of the village and gave a stern warning to the TDP leadership to stop such criminal activities.
While promising to work for the development of Uttarandhra, Pawan Kalyan is interacting with the intellectuals and cross sections of the people from these three districts. He finds more land grabbers in the ruling TDP than he feared it from the YSR Congress before the 2014 elections.
However, the TDP leaders have not responded to Pawan Kalyan’s allegation against the party and its leaders yet.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!