Amethi sources added that Congress president Rahul Gandhi hit out at the Centre on Wednesday, claiming that the much talked about bullet train project was like a "magic train" which may not materialize. Meanwhile when targeting the Narendra Modi led government at the Centre, Rahul Gandhi also said that despite an issue like Doklam on the border, the Prime Minister was seen sitting on a swing with the Chinese president.
As per report Modi's bullet train is like a magic train which may not materialize in reality," the Congress chief said speaking to party activists at Fursatganj in Amethi. Furthermore when continuing his attack, Rahul Gandhi, who represents Amethi in the Lok Sabha, also claimed that the Centre's demonetization decision had done nothing but derail business activity at all levels.
Moreover after attacking the government on the foreign policy front, Rahul
Gandhi said despite a contentious and sensitive issue like Doklam on the
border, Prime Minister Narendra Modi sat on a swing with the Chinese president.
Previously Rahul Gandhi also visited Pure Dhingai village to condole the death
of a farmer who allegedly died some time back while waiting for the sale of his
crop at a government centre. Further a party activist said very soon around 250
youth, active on social media, may be selected and trained by the Jawahar Lal
Nehru Leadership Institute in the field of media.
SBI launches careless transaction! State Bank of India has launched the system of access to money via ATM without usage of ATM card. State Bank of India customers can now take money from ATMs without using of cards. It was already announced that smart ATM cards without chips will become inactive by March, and while most of the people were in frantic rush to get card with chip, SBI has made a huge move by launching card less cash access.
- Pawan in elections- unexpected reactions!
- Real state of India's forex and GDP!
- World Bank loans of India during Modi tenure - a clear view!
- Bank Accounts of those contesting in Elections be scrutinized till Elections
- Nirav Modi arrested in London in PNB Money Laundering Case
- Sumalatha movies banned till Election in Doordarshan
- KCR wanted TRS to get more than 100 seats, party got 88 seats
- Why there is problem in Hyderabad Metro frequency?
- YS Vivekananda Reddy's daughter feels her father's death in Social Media is a trash
- History Maker: Gautam Shantilal Adani - Founder of Adani Group
- No incidents of acid attacks or kidnapping under my tenure: Yogi Adithyanath
- Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game!
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled