As per report TDP MP and former Congress leader JC Diwakar Reddy never minces his words and he speaks upfront and he speaks his mind. Meanwhile during the TDP MP's Deeksha in Vizag demanding for Railway Zone, JC has recalled the timeline of events that led to bifurcation of the state. Moreover coming down heavily on Sonia Gandhi for unilaterally bifurcating the state, JC alleged that Sonia has divided the state for selfish reasons to make her son Rahul Gandhi Prime Minister.
Accordingly JC said Sonia had planned to get all 42 seats of AP by dividing into two states Telangana and Andhra Pradesh and hoped to get them through TRS in Telangana and YSRCP in AP. Furthermore JC said Sonia hadn't paid heed to his words despite his severe cautions that party would pay hefty price if she goes unilaterally with the division. JC said he had even given a free advice to Sonia to make her son PM.
Moreover he said anyone who has to become PM has to
get the nod of Uttar Pradesh and hence JC said he had advised her to get Rahul
married to a Brahmin girl from UP since Brahmins play dominant role in UP. JC
said Sonia had smiled to his advice. Presently emotional JC said Mod & Co is
running to take away the credit, but people know who is behind Polavaram and he
recently visited the place, it was huge project and it helps people immensely”.
Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case? Dharmabad sources made a statement that in a jolt to Andhra Pradesh CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu and the Dharmbad Court yesterday rejected the recall petition filed by the advocates who represented him. Meanwhile in connection with the Babli project protests case, the Court ordered that Chandrababu, despite being a Chief Minister, should attend the Court proceedings.
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?