Reliance groups had made an announcement last year that they are venturing into the broadband market. Currently the company is testing the Jio Fiber facility in cities like Mumbai and Pune. However the official date of launch of Jio Fiber has not been revealed yet. In such a scenario, unofficial news of Jio fiber launch by the end of 2018, are making rounds.
With this, there might be a tough competition for Broadband majors. With only 10% test connectivity checked by Reliance, Jio Fiber is likely to be initially introduced and launched only in select cities like Mumbai, Delhi, and after several months, the service can be expected in other cities. With Jio fiber service, users can make use of 100GB for 3 months, at 10 Mbps speed, and for this, a security deposit of 4500 Rs is to be paid. This payment is for the data as well as the router offered.
The actual price of the router is
quoted at Rs 8000, but has been given to subscribers at an offer price of Rs
4500. Jio Fiber works on the technology of Optic Fiber Termination, and with a
single router, internet, landline phone, TV, Home automation and Home
surveillance can be connected. Jio Fiber will thus be a perfect foil for
service providers like Tata Sky, Dish TV. It is expected that Mukesh Ambani
might be soon announcing the official launch date of Jio Fiber.
Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections Accordingly a group of people who call themselves as the voice of Scheduled Classes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes and Muslims, have launched 'Caravan e haq', a movement which will be spread across Telangana and will demand for the rights of neglected classes. Meanwhile this group
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff
- Will Tamilnadu Govt make Helmet compulsory?
- Cyclone Alert over west-central Bay of Bengal: IMD
- Why BJP spoiled alliance between TDP and TRS?
- Pakistan ready to discuss terrorism, Imran Khan pens PM Modi
- Bilateral dialogue between Washington & Pyongyang stalled on how to move denuclearization process
- Signing up for the credit line to receive Instant access on Flipkart
- Train Services stopped at Kerala, Bengaluru & Coastal Karnataka resumes
- Mis-happening at Jet Airways focus Mumbai to Jaipur
- Police tightens grip on H Raja!
- Karunas blackmails police!
- HAL former chief on Rafel controversy!
- Coimbatore college Managing Director's Cheap act!
- AICC names leaders for 10 election related committees
- Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis'