Emirates have withdrawn their earlier announcement that they had removed the Hindu Vegetarian meal from their food menu. This development has happened after a huge opposition to the decision. Emirates have been one of the most popular airways, with flight services from India and other countries, to oil rich Arab nations exclusively.
However, now with the huge rise and growth of the company, millions of people daily indulge in traveling via emirates flights, and the company holds an important position in offering best services to customers. The food menu of emirates is mostly based on religious beliefs and the country and sentiments. It will be classified as Islam, Christian, and Hindu categories as well. There has been an international code set for this purpose. As per this, in Hindu non vegetarian meal, Mutton, Chicken and Fish will be served, but not beef, pork or raw meat. Similarly in Muslim non vegetarian, pork will not be served. In Hindu vegetarian meals, the food prepared as per Hindu religious traditions will be served.
During emirates ticket booking
itself the customer will be expected to select the food as well and the food
will be cooked exclusively as per the needs of passengers. However,
recently they had removed Hindu vegetarian meal from the list, and they had
said normal vegetarian meals will be still available. However with the raising
voices against flying in Emirates, and against this anti Hindu decision as said
by Netizens. Emirates have reinstated Hindu Vegetarian meals back into their
menu, as they don't wish to lose Indian customers.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open