Emirates have withdrawn their earlier announcement that they had removed the Hindu Vegetarian meal from their food menu. This development has happened after a huge opposition to the decision. Emirates have been one of the most popular airways, with flight services from India and other countries, to oil rich Arab nations exclusively.
However, now with the huge rise and growth of the company, millions of people daily indulge in traveling via emirates flights, and the company holds an important position in offering best services to customers. The food menu of emirates is mostly based on religious beliefs and the country and sentiments. It will be classified as Islam, Christian, and Hindu categories as well. There has been an international code set for this purpose. As per this, in Hindu non vegetarian meal, Mutton, Chicken and Fish will be served, but not beef, pork or raw meat. Similarly in Muslim non vegetarian, pork will not be served. In Hindu vegetarian meals, the food prepared as per Hindu religious traditions will be served.
During emirates ticket booking
itself the customer will be expected to select the food as well and the food
will be cooked exclusively as per the needs of passengers. However,
recently they had removed Hindu vegetarian meal from the list, and they had
said normal vegetarian meals will be still available. However with the raising
voices against flying in Emirates, and against this anti Hindu decision as said
by Netizens. Emirates have reinstated Hindu Vegetarian meals back into their
menu, as they don't wish to lose Indian customers.
Anna University Exams postponed to December 13, 14 due to Cyclone Gaja Recently Anna University has announced that theory examinations scheduled for Friday will now be conducted on December 13. As per report the University has also postponed examinations scheduled for November 17 to December 14 and the examinations have been rescheduled on account of Cyclone Gaja, which hit the coastal areas in Tamilnadu on Friday.
- Mobile app to track air pollution developed by Delhi students
- PM Narendra Modi campaigned at Chhattisgarh
- Congress privilege motion against Modi!
- Yogi Adityanath's hug challenge!
- Hyderabad Metro recording footfall of 80,000-85,000 passengers per day
- Controversial Ad of Kalyan Jewelry removed
- Donald Trump unlikely to get boot from Twitter even after threatening Iran
- Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why...
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code