A Twitter user named Girish Maheshwari has been arrested on charges of issuing rape threats to Congress leader Priyanka Chaturvedi's daughter through social media. Girish who is a Mumbai based guy, has been arrested by a joint Mumbai - Delhi police team at Ahmedabad.
It was after orders from the central home ministry that the police had arrested the person who had sent rape threats to the minor daughter of congress spokesperson. The home ministry had acquired the details of the accused user GirishK1605 from Twitter.
After the arrest, Priyanka Trivedi had
thanked the teams of Mumbai and Delhi police for the swift action, and also the
home minister Rajnath Singh for lending support and making sure the union home
ministry was instant in offering help. It all began with a tweet sent by Girish
Maheshwari to Priyanka Chaturvedi, threatening to rape her minor daughter, and
the tweet was deleted after huge angry responses. An FIR has now been filed
against the accused Girish Maheshwari.
Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open As per report the situation between Andhra Pradesh and Centre got worse when the Telugu Desam Party decided to break off ties with the BJP and walked out of the NDA government early last year. Meanwhile ever since the break-up, Andhra Pradesh has been getting a raw deal from the Centre. Furthermore the BJP High Command's interference in ensuring that AP is at a disadvantaged position, added to the already existing tension.
- FIR registered against Pakistani actor wife refusing anti-polio drops to their daughter
- Jr NTR to be brand ambassador for Appy Fizz in South India
- History Maker: Madhusudhan Rao Founder of Lanco Infratech
- Public exam for 5th and 8th class!
- Bank fraudsters caught in Chennai!
- Party members threatening to leave DMDK!
- DMK and Congress Unite!
- Network integration process of Vodafone Idea is on track by June 2020
- Revanth Reddy copycats KCRs style
- Lockheed Martin unveiled F-21 to boost India manufacturing in defense sector
- Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India