The ruling Telugu Desam Party is getting ready for an extensive campaign across the State, ahead of the next round of elections. The party is planning to have as many public meetings as possible in the next five to six months.
Party national president and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu had reportedly told the party leaders to get prepared for an extensive campaign in the 13 districts. He asked them to give more time for the party work from now till the next election.
According to the party sources, Chandrababu Naidu had planned 75 public meetings in the 175 Assembly constituencies. These meetings included exclusive meetings with farmers, women and beneficiaries of welfare schemes. The party would highlight the successful schemes of the government in the last four years. The welfare initiatives on one side and the developmental initiatives on the other will be highlighted to win the voters.
The TDP also plans to have separate meetings with the communities like Dalits, Muslims, Christians and some important castes among the BCs. The TDP is now comfortable with the success of its meeting for Dalits held at Nellore on June 30 – Dalita Tejam. The party now wants to replicate such meetings for these castes and explain the government’s achievements.
The TDP government is completing 1500 days in power by July 16 and the party leadership wants to make use of this occasion to start its campaign in the State. The party wants to beat the Opposition parties with these public meetings. The party leadership will be highlighting the government’s achievements on one side and the conspiracy by the opposition parties and the betrayal by the BJP.
PMK ropes in an actor! A significant event has happened in the history of Pattali Makkal katchi party, and it is that the party has given an important role to actor Ranjith. Doctor Ramadoss, the leader of PMK has been a leader who fights for the rights of farmers, fights for the language, and with huge experience in politics, had also been conferred the doctorate.
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party
- Stormy Daniels provides a graphic description of Trump's genitalia
- Rahul Gandhi called Congress Workers been Lathi charged as "dictatorship under PM Modi"
- Saudi Arabia auctions real estates of billionaire Maan al-Sanea
- In 2019 Lok Sabha polls, people will defeat BJP: Mamata Banerjee
- MK Stalin launched scathing attack on Edappadi Palaniswami leveling corruption charges
- Trump imposes additional tariffs on China from September 24
- Who is the Baahubali of Telangana?
- Yusaku Maezawa, founder & CEO of Zozo, First Tourist to Moon
- Domestic fuel prices continued to scale new height