As per report in its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system. Meanwhile the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. In its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system.
Accordingly the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. As per report "The crew escape system is an emergency escape measure designed to quickly pull the crew module along with the astronauts to a safe distance from the launch vehicle in the event of a launch abort.
ISRO said "The first test (Pad Abort Test)
demonstrated the safe recovery of the crew module in case of any exigency at
the launch pad”. Furthermore according to the ISRO, the five hour countdown was
smooth and moreover the crew escapes system along with the simulated crew
module with a mass of 12.6 tonne, lifted off at 7 a.m. at the Satish Dhawan
Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Further the test was over in 259
seconds, during which the crew escape system along with crew module soared
skyward, then arced out over the Bay of Bengal and floated back to Earth under
its parachutes about 2.9 km from Sriharikota. Around 300 sensors recorded
various mission performance parameters during the test flight.
Muslims in Telangana state upset seeing attitude of political parties Hyderabad sources reported that no Muslim woman candidate has won the Assembly elections after 1957. Meanwhile only two Muslim woman candidates Shajahan Begum and Masooma Begum were elected from Shadnagar and Pathergatti constituencies. Accordingly Muslims in Telangana state are upset over the attitude of political parties in fielding Muslim candidates considering their population.
- A new memoir titled "Becoming" by Michelle Obama out
- Bengaluru likely to receive rainfall on November 16-17 & 22-23
- Swiggy plans to deploy Women as delivery personnel across India
- Has AP government misused Tirumala Tirupathi temple funds?
- Sexual abuser arrested finally!
- Infosys founder supports Modi!
- Downfall of Rajapakse govt!
- Gaja reaches Chennai!
- SC to hear 49 Review Petitions in Sabarimala Temple case
- PM Narendra Modi is in Singapore for East Asia Summit
- Melania Trump explicitly Donald Trump to oust Mira Ricardel
- Will traffic be ensured safely during rallies & processions?
- Sonali Bandre thanked her Hubby on their wedding day
- Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it!
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!