As per report in its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system. Meanwhile the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. In its aim towards human spaceflight, Indian space agency ISRO on Thursday carried out the first in a series of tests to qualify a crew escape system.
Accordingly the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) in a statement said the crew escape system is a critical technology for human spaceflight. As per report "The crew escape system is an emergency escape measure designed to quickly pull the crew module along with the astronauts to a safe distance from the launch vehicle in the event of a launch abort.
ISRO said "The first test (Pad Abort Test)
demonstrated the safe recovery of the crew module in case of any exigency at
the launch pad”. Furthermore according to the ISRO, the five hour countdown was
smooth and moreover the crew escapes system along with the simulated crew
module with a mass of 12.6 tonne, lifted off at 7 a.m. at the Satish Dhawan
Space Centre in Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh. Further the test was over in 259
seconds, during which the crew escape system along with crew module soared
skyward, then arced out over the Bay of Bengal and floated back to Earth under
its parachutes about 2.9 km from Sriharikota. Around 300 sensors recorded
various mission performance parameters during the test flight.
TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank Accordingly the Andhra Pradesh government on Monday approved a proposal to grant 5% quota to the Kapu community in the state, days after the Centre recently passed a Bill to provide 10% reservation to Economically Backward Classes (EBCs) from the general category in jobs and education. Meanwhile the decision to ensure that half of the quota under the EBC category is reserved for Kapus
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant
- Why Mehul Choksi surrendered Indian Citizenship?
- Tamilisai bats for TN CM!