According to sources Puducherry Chief Minister V Narayanasamy is a happy man this Wednesday afternoon. Meanwhile he joins Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal to hail the Supreme Court's observations in regard to the Lieutenant General's role in the decision making process of an elected government in Union territories.
Reports added that Narayanasamy who has in the past, alleged L-G Kiran Bedi's interference in the functioning of his government multiple times, tells TNM that the Apex court's judgment applies to Puducherry too. Moreover he further emphasizes that failure to adhere to it could lead to serious consequences. Furthermore the political tensions between the Narayanasamy led Congress Government and LG Kiran Bedi have been simmering since her appointment in 2016.
Narayanasamy explained "The LG should not
interfere in the functioning of a government voted to power by people and she
should not obstruct the activities of the ministers and Chief Minister. This is
what even the court is saying”. Presently the SC judgment reiterates my stand. Moreover
the Chief Minister further expresses the belief that Kiran Bedi will not
overstep her authority in the Union Territory here after.
Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman Atlanta sources reported that the owner of several Milwaukee area gas stations who was indicted for forced labor involving aggravated abuse harboring an alien for financial gain, and document servitude has reached a plea deal in the federal case against him. Meanwhile according to media reports Harshinder Bhatia agreed to plead guilty to a federal charge of “harboring an alien for financial gain”.
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!
- Gaja arrives soon, Red Alert!
- Demonetization & GST holds back India's growth: Raghuram Rajan
- Why Naidu meeting all leaders who are already opposed to PM Narendra Modi: Dr. Tamilisai