As per report Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh D. Ambani on Thursday said the company saw its biggest growth opportunity "in creating a hybrid, online to offline new commerce platform". Ambani, who was addressing the shareholders at the company's 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM) here, said the new platform will be created through integration of its offline retail arm and online technology platform.
Accordingly Ambani said at the AGM "We shall create this by integrating and synergizing the power of Reliance Retail's physical marketplace with the fabulous strengths of Jio's digital infrastructure and services." As per report the platform will bring together the 35 crore customer base of Reliance Retail stores, 21.5 crore Jio connectivity users and a targeted 5 crore Jio "GIGA-HOMES" and the "3 crore small merchants and shop-keepers all over India who provide the last mile physical market connectivity".
Ambani said "Hence, we will integrate the
physical and digital marketplaces in a uniquely collaborative Bharat-India Jodo
enterprise”. He added "We see merchants and small shop owners as critical
customer interaction and fulfillment points, who will share a mutually
beneficial win-win relationship with us." Moreover he added the company
will also facilitate availability of financing to small shopkeepers and
merchants to improve their capital efficiency, "so that they can become
competitive and grow their businesses".
GMR with Terna to develop International Airport at Greece Hyderabad sources reported that GMR Airports Limited, along with its Greek partner Terna Group, will develop the new international airport of Heraklion at Crete, Greece. Earlier on Friday, the consortium signed a concession agreement for design, construction, financing, operation, maintenance and exploitation of the new airport for a period of 35 years, including five years of its first phase construction.
- CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina