As per report Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh D. Ambani on Thursday said the company saw its biggest growth opportunity "in creating a hybrid, online to offline new commerce platform". Ambani, who was addressing the shareholders at the company's 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM) here, said the new platform will be created through integration of its offline retail arm and online technology platform.
Accordingly Ambani said at the AGM "We shall create this by integrating and synergizing the power of Reliance Retail's physical marketplace with the fabulous strengths of Jio's digital infrastructure and services." As per report the platform will bring together the 35 crore customer base of Reliance Retail stores, 21.5 crore Jio connectivity users and a targeted 5 crore Jio "GIGA-HOMES" and the "3 crore small merchants and shop-keepers all over India who provide the last mile physical market connectivity".
Ambani said "Hence, we will integrate the
physical and digital marketplaces in a uniquely collaborative Bharat-India Jodo
enterprise”. He added "We see merchants and small shop owners as critical
customer interaction and fulfillment points, who will share a mutually
beneficial win-win relationship with us." Moreover he added the company
will also facilitate availability of financing to small shopkeepers and
merchants to improve their capital efficiency, "so that they can become
competitive and grow their businesses".
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy