As per report Reliance Industries (RIL) Chairman and Managing Director Mukesh D. Ambani on Thursday said the company saw its biggest growth opportunity "in creating a hybrid, online to offline new commerce platform". Ambani, who was addressing the shareholders at the company's 41st Annual General Meeting (AGM) here, said the new platform will be created through integration of its offline retail arm and online technology platform.
Accordingly Ambani said at the AGM "We shall create this by integrating and synergizing the power of Reliance Retail's physical marketplace with the fabulous strengths of Jio's digital infrastructure and services." As per report the platform will bring together the 35 crore customer base of Reliance Retail stores, 21.5 crore Jio connectivity users and a targeted 5 crore Jio "GIGA-HOMES" and the "3 crore small merchants and shop-keepers all over India who provide the last mile physical market connectivity".
Ambani said "Hence, we will integrate the
physical and digital marketplaces in a uniquely collaborative Bharat-India Jodo
enterprise”. He added "We see merchants and small shop owners as critical
customer interaction and fulfillment points, who will share a mutually
beneficial win-win relationship with us." Moreover he added the company
will also facilitate availability of financing to small shopkeepers and
merchants to improve their capital efficiency, "so that they can become
competitive and grow their businesses".
136 people died after a ferry capsized on Lake Victoria, Tanzania Accordingly many are missing and it is feared that more than 200 people in total may have drowned. Rescue efforts resumed on Friday after being halted overnight. As per report the MV Nyerere ferry overturned near Ukara Island on its way from Bugorora. Meanwhile it is thought the overloaded vessel tipped over when crowds on board moved to one side as it docked.
- Karnataka CM Kumaraswamy called for a Revolt against BJP
- Balapur Laddu sets a new Record as it fetches Rs.16.6 Lakhs in Auction!
- TN Govt opened bookings for the online sale of imported sand at Thoothukudi port
- PM Narendra Modi catapulted many projects in Odisha & Chhattisgarh
- Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics?
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!