Pawan Kalyan had once again said that his Jana Sena is not a Kapu party, though he hails from the same community. He took a serious dig at a section of the ruling Telugu Desam Party leaders for branding him and his party representing the Kapu community alone.
The Jana Sena chief had claimed himself above the caste lines when he launched the party ahead of the 2014 elections. He said he never wanted to represent his caste in politics and was not prepared to limit himself to a particular caste. Four years late, as the TDP leaders were branding him as leader of the Kapu community, the Jana Sena chief once again said he didn’t belong to a particular caste.
“I was born into a caste like everyone in India. But, my party was not born like that. It belongs to every Jana Sainik and can’t be branded to one area or one caste,” Pawan Kalyan said giving a fitting reply to his critics.
The Kapu community, which is visibly present in the State politics finds itself having no party of its own and hanging around other parties. When Chiranjeevi launched Praja Rajyam Party ahead of 2009 elections, the community owned up the party, but could not win the elections. It had to adjust itself with 18 MLA seats and the irony is that Chiranjeevi himself lost in his native Palacole constituency in West Godavari district.
With all these experiences, Pawan Kalyan is making his moves well calculated and is not ready to confine his party to one particular caste. Interestingly, even the prominent Kapu leaders from the State, like Mudragada Padmanabham are not with him and there is huge gap between him and the caste. This itself is a clear indication that he does not want his party to be limited to his caste alone, though there is a strong desire among the Kapu leaders in the State to have a party of their own.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party