Hyderabad sources added that a task force will soon be appointed towards implementation of common ticketing system for different modes of transport. A top official said on Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited's plans for introducing common ticket and smart cards facility to facilitate hassle free journey for commuters both in metro rail and RTC buses and other modes of transport, HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy said "We are working on it.
Presently a task force is also going to be appointed and in fact the target given by Minister for IT and Municipal Administration K T Rama Rao is to come out with a clear scheme within two months and Reddy told reporters on the sidelines of an event here. With regard to progress on the ongoing 72 km long elevated Hyderabad Metro Rail Project, Reddy said "We are on schedule." Furthermore when referring to multi-level car parking complexes, Reddy said the Request for Proposal (RFP) for such complexes would be floated in the next 15 days.
Meanwhile, Drivezy, a vehicle rentals and vehicle
sharing platform, yesterday launched its first edition of 125 bikes 'on
self-drive bike rental option for first/last mile connectivity' at five Metro
Stations and the service will be made available at Rs 3 per km. moreover Drivezy
co-founder Abhishek Mahajan said they have plans to launch electric bikes also
in Bengaluru and based on the feasibility they would implement it in Hyderabad
Stormy Daniels claimed that US President has 'an unusual penis' Washington sources reported that United States President Donald Trump, or rather a part of him, is in the news. Recently the pornographic film star Stormy Daniels, in her tell-all memoir "Full Disclosure", has claimed that the US President has "an unusual penis". Meanwhile the book is expected to come out before the mid-term elections
- Can we know in advance about the condition & intensity of rains?
- Moon's mediation & Kim's commitment at summit satisfied Washington
- India complaints on Brutal killing of BSF Soldier by Pakistan troopers
- PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!