Hyderabad sources added that a task force will soon be appointed towards implementation of common ticketing system for different modes of transport. A top official said on Hyderabad Metro Rail Limited's plans for introducing common ticket and smart cards facility to facilitate hassle free journey for commuters both in metro rail and RTC buses and other modes of transport, HMRL Managing Director NVS Reddy said "We are working on it.
Presently a task force is also going to be appointed and in fact the target given by Minister for IT and Municipal Administration K T Rama Rao is to come out with a clear scheme within two months and Reddy told reporters on the sidelines of an event here. With regard to progress on the ongoing 72 km long elevated Hyderabad Metro Rail Project, Reddy said "We are on schedule." Furthermore when referring to multi-level car parking complexes, Reddy said the Request for Proposal (RFP) for such complexes would be floated in the next 15 days.
Meanwhile, Drivezy, a vehicle rentals and vehicle
sharing platform, yesterday launched its first edition of 125 bikes 'on
self-drive bike rental option for first/last mile connectivity' at five Metro
Stations and the service will be made available at Rs 3 per km. moreover Drivezy
co-founder Abhishek Mahajan said they have plans to launch electric bikes also
in Bengaluru and based on the feasibility they would implement it in Hyderabad
Hearing in Sunanda Pushkar death case began on February 21 Sources from New Delhi made a statement that Congress MP and Sunanda Pushkar’s husband Shashi Tharoor has been charged as the key accused, with the prosecution booking him under IPC sections 498A (subjecting wife to cruelty) and 306 (abetment to suicide) was present in the court. Meanwhile police have asked 10 days' time from the court to argue on charges leveled against Shashi Tharoor.
- Will Captain Vijayakanth take alliance decision soon?
- Funny!!! Vietnam Barber expert in Trump & Kim Hairstyles
- How Chennai Swiggy Customer gets order delivery from Rajasthan?
- Tiktok committed to safe & positive in-app environment for users in India
- TN Govt plans to introduce Board Exams for Class 5 & 8
- Guntur District farmer committed suicide, doubts raised
- UK no longer preferred market for Indian investment due to Brexit factor
- Pakistan Cricketers portrait removed from HPCA
- From a farmer's son to People's Hero - Dr. Koti Reddy Saripalli
- DMK Congress deal soon!
- What's the problem for DMDK?
- India receives support from Israel!
- Public shocked after tremors in Delhi!
- APTA achieved India Book of record by making longest bamboo chicken in India
- Budget of Rs 3,116 crore for 2019-20 unveiled by TTD