The second T20 International between India and England, began with England winning the toss and deciding to bowl first. The Indian innings began on a disastrous note with both the openers, Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan removed early, while last match centurion KL Rahul also departed in quick succession.
Skipper Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina forged a much needed partnership, as Raina scored a brisk 27(20) before being dismissed, and was followed by the wicket of Kohli who missed out on a deserving half century, for 47(38). Entered MS Dhoni, who scored an unbeaten 32(24)*, in his 500th match, propelling India to 148/5 in 20 overs.
The English innings began on a shaky
note with Umesh Yadav removing Jos butler and Jason Roy early. Root followed
suit, but Hales and Morgan tried the resurrection act, trying to forge a
partnership. However with Morgan's departure entered Bairstow who scored a
quickfire 28(18). Hales held firm despite wickers at the other end, scoring a
match winning 58(41b, 4x4,3x6)*, leading England to 149/5, Winning by 5 wickets
with 2 balls to spare.
Sehwag challenges Kohli can't do it! Former Indian swashbuckling opening batsman Virender Sehwag has challenged that though Indian Skipper, run machine Virat Kohli has been making new records and breaking existing records, smashing most of the records of Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar, he won't be able to overcome several records. Kolhi has been on a rampage as he has been breaking records one after the other with every match and he is literally unstoppable.
- Ice seller tries to commit suicide!
- Rajinikanth's sudden press meet!
- Gaja storm takes extreme speed!
- Pawan Failed to STOP
- Rajinikanth is against PM Narendra Modi
- Wealthy Indian tech arrested for assaulting escort
- Cops shot the guy who killed the Indian student
- Is Chandrababu Naidu & DGPs involved in knife attack on YS Jagan?
- Suzuki Burgman Street scooters ready for launch
- Soorasamharam Event held in a spiritual way at Tiruchendur
- Lives of tribals mean nothing to Chandrababu today: Pawan
- Did Governor E.S.L. Narasimhan brought KCR closer to BJP?
- Cyclonic storm Gaja to bring heavy Rainfall Coupled with Gale Wind
- Puducherry CM slammed KCR
- Why Prabhas not showing interest in his marriage?