The second T20 International between India and England, began with England winning the toss and deciding to bowl first. The Indian innings began on a disastrous note with both the openers, Rohit Sharma and Shikhar Dhawan removed early, while last match centurion KL Rahul also departed in quick succession.
Skipper Virat Kohli and Suresh Raina forged a much needed partnership, as Raina scored a brisk 27(20) before being dismissed, and was followed by the wicket of Kohli who missed out on a deserving half century, for 47(38). Entered MS Dhoni, who scored an unbeaten 32(24)*, in his 500th match, propelling India to 148/5 in 20 overs.
The English innings began on a shaky
note with Umesh Yadav removing Jos butler and Jason Roy early. Root followed
suit, but Hales and Morgan tried the resurrection act, trying to forge a
partnership. However with Morgan's departure entered Bairstow who scored a
quickfire 28(18). Hales held firm despite wickers at the other end, scoring a
match winning 58(41b, 4x4,3x6)*, leading England to 149/5, Winning by 5 wickets
with 2 balls to spare.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff