It has become common these days for people to suspect someone as a child kidnapper and thrash them in public view. Khalid (30) resides in Mangalore's Uthre area, and he had been traveling with his 2 year old child in an auto rickshaw. This had happened two days back, and the kid had suddenly started crying asking something in the roadside shop.
While Khalid initially scolded the child, it did not listen, following which he had beaten the child. As the child started crying louder, two people who were following the auto in their bikes watching all the events bypassed the auto and stopped it. They made Khalid get down from the auto and started enquiring about the child. As Khalid didn't answer anything, they started beating him. When Khalid asked them why they were attacking him, they called him a child kidnapper, following which public had gathered to thrash him. Hearing the information, police rushed to the location, and frightened by the proceedings, the child had started crying, calling Khalid as father, much to the shock of people.
It was later that people realized
Khalid is the child's father and police had advised people not to brand anyone
as kidnappers believing WhatsApp rumors and warned that anyone acting this way
in an anti social manner believing such rumors involving in violence will be
arrested and strict action will be taken.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!