Accordingly in what can be a remarkable achievement of AP state government, CM Chandrababu Naidu has performed house warming ceremony for as many as 3 Lakh houses built by the government for the poor. Meanwhile Chandrababu & his team conducted the house warming after completing the construction of 3 Lakh two bedroom houses for poor and needy under the NTR Housing Scheme.
Furthermore this great feat by Naidu is expected to earn him praises as well as help him score brownie points in the election year. Moreover this is likely to boost his party's prospects in the coming 2019 general elections where AP is going to face both Assembly and Parliament polls. Recently AP government had planned to construct 13 lakh houses through Village Housing Development Corporation under NTR Housing Scheme. Earlier on Thursday, the government organized mega house warming ceremony of the 3 lakh houses in all the 174 constituencies except Patamata in Vijayawada of Krishna district.
Moreover these houses are built for the poor across
12,769 grama panchayats and 123 municipalities in the state. Meanwhile, BJP has
begun politicizing the issue. BJP's AP unit leaders have alleged Naidu of
"grabbing" away their populist scheme. Furthermore after alleging
that AP state government has built the houses for the poor with the funds of
the Centre under PM Aways Yojana scheme, BJP state leaders found fault with
Naidu for not giving any credit to Narendra Modi.
Infosys co-founder awarded honorary degree of Doctor of Science by University of London Reportedly Infosys co-founder Narayana Murthy on Friday was awarded the honorary degree of Doctor of Science (Honoris Causa) by Royal Holloway, University of London, for his outstanding contribution to the field of Computer Science and the role model he represents in India and on the global stage.
- Holiday declared for all schools & colleges in Karnataka today due to Heavy Rain
- 4 Dams shutters opened in Kerala due to heavy rain
- To boost MSME CM Jagan launched "YSR Navodayam"
- Telangana ACB looks into ESI Medicine supplies scam
- PM Modi had asked people to send their ideas for his Independence speech
- 3 Day heavy rain warning given to Telangana: IMD
- Who is role model in AP?
- Will Anna Canteen workers be paid their salary?
- Your Porn viewing habits tracked by Google & Facebook
- Heavy Rain lashing Kerala
- AP state Govt Employees to get 30% HRA
- WB decided not to fund Amaravati Sustainable Capital City Development Project
- Central Government Behind World Bank Refusing Loan for Amaravati?
- Edappadi announced 2 New Districts for Tamilnadu
- Complaints Against Bigg Boss 3 Reaches Delhi