Accordingly in what can be a remarkable achievement of AP state government, CM Chandrababu Naidu has performed house warming ceremony for as many as 3 Lakh houses built by the government for the poor. Meanwhile Chandrababu & his team conducted the house warming after completing the construction of 3 Lakh two bedroom houses for poor and needy under the NTR Housing Scheme.
Furthermore this great feat by Naidu is expected to earn him praises as well as help him score brownie points in the election year. Moreover this is likely to boost his party's prospects in the coming 2019 general elections where AP is going to face both Assembly and Parliament polls. Recently AP government had planned to construct 13 lakh houses through Village Housing Development Corporation under NTR Housing Scheme. Earlier on Thursday, the government organized mega house warming ceremony of the 3 lakh houses in all the 174 constituencies except Patamata in Vijayawada of Krishna district.
Moreover these houses are built for the poor across
12,769 grama panchayats and 123 municipalities in the state. Meanwhile, BJP has
begun politicizing the issue. BJP's AP unit leaders have alleged Naidu of
"grabbing" away their populist scheme. Furthermore after alleging
that AP state government has built the houses for the poor with the funds of
the Centre under PM Aways Yojana scheme, BJP state leaders found fault with
Naidu for not giving any credit to Narendra Modi.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff