Accordingly in what can be a remarkable achievement of AP state government, CM Chandrababu Naidu has performed house warming ceremony for as many as 3 Lakh houses built by the government for the poor. Meanwhile Chandrababu & his team conducted the house warming after completing the construction of 3 Lakh two bedroom houses for poor and needy under the NTR Housing Scheme.
Furthermore this great feat by Naidu is expected to earn him praises as well as help him score brownie points in the election year. Moreover this is likely to boost his party's prospects in the coming 2019 general elections where AP is going to face both Assembly and Parliament polls. Recently AP government had planned to construct 13 lakh houses through Village Housing Development Corporation under NTR Housing Scheme. Earlier on Thursday, the government organized mega house warming ceremony of the 3 lakh houses in all the 174 constituencies except Patamata in Vijayawada of Krishna district.
Moreover these houses are built for the poor across
12,769 grama panchayats and 123 municipalities in the state. Meanwhile, BJP has
begun politicizing the issue. BJP's AP unit leaders have alleged Naidu of
"grabbing" away their populist scheme. Furthermore after alleging
that AP state government has built the houses for the poor with the funds of
the Centre under PM Aways Yojana scheme, BJP state leaders found fault with
Naidu for not giving any credit to Narendra Modi.
CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar According to report CBI sources said former ICICI Bank CEO and MD Chanda Kochhar, her husband Deepak Kochhar and industrialist V.N. Dhoot in connection with the Rs 3,250 crore loan case involving the Videocon Group and ICICI Bank. Meanwhile the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) sources said the agency would initiate the summons as it had completed the scrutiny of documents
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina
- Animosity between AP people & Central government out in the open