Accordingly imagine if Batman was to come up to you and tell you off for jumping a red light or Spiderman were to swoop down and remind you to wear your seatbelt. Meanwhile the commuters in Chennai were in for a ride on June 24 when Batman, Spiderman and Superman descended upon the roads of Chennai Anna Nagar signal to be specific to save the day.
As per report Thozhan, a Chennai based NGO, hatched a plan to get superheroes to inspire people into following traffic rules. “This isn't the first time we have done it, however and we have been doing traffic awareness campaigns since 2013. Previously we had volunteers dressed up as Yama Dharma Raja to do the same campaign. Meanwhile this time we have used superheroes,” smiles M Radhakrishnan, the co-founder of the NGO.
Radhakrishnan said “The first thing we tell them is
to stop at the stop line and this avoids congestion to a huge extent. We also
insist on people making sure their children are safe in the pillion, and not
sitting in front,” he begins, before elaborating on the number of road deaths
India sees every year. Furthermore the study listed Chennai as the city with
the most dangerous roads, as it recorded 7,486 accidents in 2016 alone. Moreover
he also admits that this campaign with the super heroes has been a major
success among children. “They found it very interesting and with children, the effect
is immediate and tends to question their parents if they stay away from
following these rules”.
RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank New Delhi sources stated that the private sector lender said the Reserve Bank has warned Yes Bank of regulatory action for disclosure of nil divergence report in violation of the confidentiality clause. Meanwhile Yes Bank in a press release earlier this week had said the RBI has not found
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!