Chennai sources added that expelled DMK leader MK Alagiri said that genuine cadres were on his side and that a ‘non-working’ president is occupying the post of a president in Chennai. Meanwhile when speaking at the wedding of a DMK functionary in Palamedu near Madurai, the former South zone organizing secretary of the DMK, MK Alagiri was taking a dig at his brother and the party’s working President MK Stalin.
Moreover as per reports, he also said that those who are with the party in organizational posts are with them only for the posts and that the genuine workers are with him. Accordingly Alagiri said that the welcome given to him was similar to the one given by party cadres and that it confused him if he was attending a private function or a party function. Moreover these remarks could cause embarrassment to DMK which is aiming for a revival of its political fortunes after its continuous defeats in the previous polls.
Reports added the DMK had forfeited its deposit in
the RK Nagar bye-polls in 2017 when its candidate Maruthu Ganesh lost to TTV
Dinakaran and AIADMK’s E Madhusudhanan. Earlier MK Alagiri has enjoyed the
goodwill of party cadres in the low and middle level for his leadership and for
the way he has connected with workers at the grassroots.
Why India raised Pulwama attack issue at Munich Conference? Sources from Munich reported that India raised the issue of the Pulwama terror attack, which left 40 CRPF men dead, during bilateral meetings with several countries, including the US, Germany and Russia, at the three-day Munich Security Conference that concluded Sunday. Meanwhile the 55th Munich Security Conference, which brings together global leaders and security experts from across the word, was attended by India's Deputy National Security Advisor Pankaj Saran.
- RBI found large divergence in the books of Yes Bank
- Tamilisai welcomes Kamal speech!
- Kiran Bedi Vs Narayanasamy intensifies!
- Kaduvetti Guru's mother against Anbumani!
- 4 soldiers die in a fight!
- Kamal slams Rajinikanth
- KPN Travels - A Bus Service which would make you regret
- Pulwama attacker's father blames Indian security forces for his son turning into terrorist
- Telangana will have 33 districts from now onwards
- Police arrested Kashmiri student for making insensitive posts about Pulwama terror attack
- Mamata Banerjee condemned Pulwama attack, strong action against Pakistan
- Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!