According to sources even before Pawan Kalyan kick started his Janasena party, there are some cracks in the mega fan base, in the name of Exclusive Pawan fans, Exclusive Charan fans and etcetera. Meanwhile after the party was inaugurated, considerably Pawan Kalyan's fans have grown larger and in distance from other mega fans.
Moreover with Pawan getting into active politics and starting his political tour, other mega heroes gave him full support and that led to various factions of Mega fans joining the Janasena route. Presently none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi's All India Fans Association president Swamy Naidu has confirmed that he's quitting Congress party and joining the Janasena brigade.
Furthermore with Naidu's arrival into Janasena, it
will be sending clear signals that whole of the Mega family including Megastar
Chiru is supporting his brother's sojourn, but the bitter fact is that the
arrival of all these fans turns Janasena no less a Prajarajyam party. Moreover
already Pawan fans feel superior and cult to other mega fans, and how are they
going to digest the arrival of Naidu is the question. As per report some
say that already the news of Swamy Naidu's arrival into Janasena created some
sort of ripples among Pawan's hardcore fans who are already of the feeling that
Pawan is not giving them due importance.
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff