According to sources even before Pawan Kalyan kick started his Janasena party, there are some cracks in the mega fan base, in the name of Exclusive Pawan fans, Exclusive Charan fans and etcetera. Meanwhile after the party was inaugurated, considerably Pawan Kalyan's fans have grown larger and in distance from other mega fans.
Moreover with Pawan getting into active politics and starting his political tour, other mega heroes gave him full support and that led to various factions of Mega fans joining the Janasena route. Presently none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi's All India Fans Association president Swamy Naidu has confirmed that he's quitting Congress party and joining the Janasena brigade.
Furthermore with Naidu's arrival into Janasena, it
will be sending clear signals that whole of the Mega family including Megastar
Chiru is supporting his brother's sojourn, but the bitter fact is that the
arrival of all these fans turns Janasena no less a Prajarajyam party. Moreover
already Pawan fans feel superior and cult to other mega fans, and how are they
going to digest the arrival of Naidu is the question. As per report some
say that already the news of Swamy Naidu's arrival into Janasena created some
sort of ripples among Pawan's hardcore fans who are already of the feeling that
Pawan is not giving them due importance.
AAP includes Jobs for Youth in its Manifesto Sources from Raipur stated that the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) Sunday promised a corruption free administration, prohibition and a loan waiver for farmers if elected to power in Chhattisgarh. Meanwhile when releasing its manifesto in Raipur for the state polls, which the AAP is contesting for the first time, the Arvind Kejriwal led party announced a slew of measures for different sections of the society.
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated two major national highways
- Why TN CM defended protests against AR Murugadoss's Sarkar?
- Owner charged for forcing Indian Woman
- Cyclone Gaja expected to hit coastal Tamilnadu & AP
- Actor Mohan Babu in support of TRS Party
- Green Challenge thrown by Telangana Government
- Wildfire in California killed 23
- New Rule in solving problems faced in NRI Marriages
- Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao bridge anticipated to have 5G service
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu expands his Cabinet with 2 Ministers
- Do you know which is Indias Most CONGESTED PLACE?
- Why Chiranjeevi neither meets Rahul Gandhi nor attends any Congress meetings?
- Minister's controversial talks!
- ADMK member ousted for sexual misconduct!
- RTI reveals truth in Rajiv killers plea!