Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and the YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy to fight against the Central government on the bifurcation issues and not against him. He said he too was fighting for the issues and it would be good if the two leaders also joined him in getting things done for the State.
“YSRC chief Jaganmohan Reddy and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan are unable to digest the State’s development. They are so affectionate towards Prime Minister Narendra Modi that they are even ready to mortgage the interests of the State. If they have the guts, fight against the Centre or at least, join our fight,” he said.“I made it clear several times that we can solve our differences within the State. All political parties must come together to fight against the Centre. Look at Tamil Nadu, our neighbouring State. If there is any issue concerning the people, everyone comes together and fight. And take a look at AP, where Opposition parties don’t miss a chance to blame the State government,” he said.
Refferring to the attack on BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana, he warned the TDP workers against indulging in any such violence. “Our fight is against the Centre not individuals,” he categorically stated.
Taking exception to the affidavit submitted by the Centre in the apex court stating that it had implemented all provisions in the AP Reorganisation Act and could not accord special status, Naidu said the TDP criticised the NDA government minutes after the affidavit was submitted, but both Jagan and Pawan had “not uttered a single word against the Centre”. “Is it not injustice on the part of the Centre?” he asked.
Pakistani Actress accuses her co-star on Sexual harassment case Pakistan sources stated that Pakistani actress cum model and singer Meesha Shafi has accused fellow Pakistani artiste Ali Zafar of sexual harassment. Meesha said "She has been subjected to sexual harassment of a physical nature at the hands of a colleague from her industry: Ali Zafar. These incidences did not happen when she was young or just entering the industry".
- India's Growth is at Risk if Modi is not re-elected in 2019 Elections
- "We will bring Non-Confidence Motion against BJP..." says Mr. Chandrababu Naidu
- Trump public life filled with controversial statements about immigrants
- Irrfan Khan in London under treatment for rare Cancer
- Rajinikanth in favor of simultaneous elections
- PM Narendra Modi accused Congress for standing only with Muslim men
- Salem 8 Lane Highways expected budget is 10,000 Crore
- TTD announces No devotees be allowed inside Temple from August 9 to August 17
- Boat capsized at East Godavari hitting pillar of an under-construction bridge
- Has Crime rate gone down in Hyderabad?
- Do you know what the last English word is!
- Abdul Kalam to be part of English textbook lessons!
- Passport in both Hindi and English!
- TN teacher's praiseworthy act!
- KTRs new facility offers free services to patients