Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and the YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy to fight against the Central government on the bifurcation issues and not against him. He said he too was fighting for the issues and it would be good if the two leaders also joined him in getting things done for the State.
“YSRC chief Jaganmohan Reddy and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan are unable to digest the State’s development. They are so affectionate towards Prime Minister Narendra Modi that they are even ready to mortgage the interests of the State. If they have the guts, fight against the Centre or at least, join our fight,” he said.“I made it clear several times that we can solve our differences within the State. All political parties must come together to fight against the Centre. Look at Tamil Nadu, our neighbouring State. If there is any issue concerning the people, everyone comes together and fight. And take a look at AP, where Opposition parties don’t miss a chance to blame the State government,” he said.
Refferring to the attack on BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana, he warned the TDP workers against indulging in any such violence. “Our fight is against the Centre not individuals,” he categorically stated.
Taking exception to the affidavit submitted by the Centre in the apex court stating that it had implemented all provisions in the AP Reorganisation Act and could not accord special status, Naidu said the TDP criticised the NDA government minutes after the affidavit was submitted, but both Jagan and Pawan had “not uttered a single word against the Centre”. “Is it not injustice on the part of the Centre?” he asked.
Rajinikanth warned Media not to use his photograph for LS Polls 2019 Chennai sources stated that actor turned politician Rajinikanth confirmed that his party will not contest the upcoming Lok Sabha elections. Meanwhile in a statement, he warned the media not to use his photograph or party symbol for any propaganda. He said "His party has no support in the upcoming parliamentary election to any parties. So no one should use my photo or flags in the name of Rajini
- Pakistan Authorities cancelled registration of a school for playing Indian song & Flag
- Contribute to CRPF Families through this websites
- EPS spends 15 crores on ads!
- Chinnathambi locked in cage!
- No to BJP says Sarathkumar!
- Student thanks minister for slipper
- BIG BREAKING - Supreme court dismisses Vedanta 's plea to reopen #Sterlite plant in Tuticorin
- Cryptocurrency - The basics and all you need to know
- Madras HC orders for no flex boards for Jayalalitha's Birthday
- From March 3, eateries no longer allowed to reuse cooking oil more than 3 times
- New deadline for commissioning Kerala's Vizinjam Port extended to October 2020
- COAI feels new regulations are vague to violate privacy of users
- Overall Vegetable prices in January declined 4.21%
- BJP to make alliance announcement soon: Piyush Goyal
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick had great time on Valentines Day