Telugu Desam supremo and Chief Minister Chandrababu Naidu has asked the Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan and the YSR Congress chief Jaganmohan Reddy to fight against the Central government on the bifurcation issues and not against him. He said he too was fighting for the issues and it would be good if the two leaders also joined him in getting things done for the State.
“YSRC chief Jaganmohan Reddy and Jana Sena chief Pawan Kalyan are unable to digest the State’s development. They are so affectionate towards Prime Minister Narendra Modi that they are even ready to mortgage the interests of the State. If they have the guts, fight against the Centre or at least, join our fight,” he said.“I made it clear several times that we can solve our differences within the State. All political parties must come together to fight against the Centre. Look at Tamil Nadu, our neighbouring State. If there is any issue concerning the people, everyone comes together and fight. And take a look at AP, where Opposition parties don’t miss a chance to blame the State government,” he said.
Refferring to the attack on BJP State president Kanna Lakshminarayana, he warned the TDP workers against indulging in any such violence. “Our fight is against the Centre not individuals,” he categorically stated.
Taking exception to the affidavit submitted by the Centre in the apex court stating that it had implemented all provisions in the AP Reorganisation Act and could not accord special status, Naidu said the TDP criticised the NDA government minutes after the affidavit was submitted, but both Jagan and Pawan had “not uttered a single word against the Centre”. “Is it not injustice on the part of the Centre?” he asked.
PM Modi felicitated winning teams of Singapore-India Hackathon Singapore sources reported that Prime Minister Narendra Modi today felicitated the six winning teams, including three from India, of the first India-Singapore Hackathon, a platform for the youth of the two countries to harness and showcase their innovations. Accordingly the top six teams, three each from India and Singapore, participated in a 36 hour Hackathon Grande Finale in Singapore.
- Social Activist Trupti Desai urged PM ensuring security for her visit to Sabarimala Temple
- Karunanidhi's Life Size Statue to be unveiled on December 16
- . Indian-American to replace Justice Brett Kavanaugh on DC Circuit Court of Appeals
- Gaja impacts throughout the state!
- Smriti Trolls DeepVeer!
- 13 year old dies in boxing contest!
- TN govt ready to face Gaja!
- Automated baggage check-in facility introduced for passengers in Bengaluru Airport
- Railway suspects passengers for missing Bed sheets & Towels in A/c Coaches
- KCR has No Loans, No Cars in his name
- Pawan Kalyans shocking comments on BJP
- Multi pronged strategy adopted by Telangana Cops to prevent Maoists threat
- Rahul Gandhi slams PM Modi & Anil Ambani in Rafael Deal
- Cyclone Gaja expected with more anticipation in Chennai
- Deepika-Ranveer MARRIED in Italy