According to sources the general secretary of Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam (AMMK), TTV Dhinakaran expressed hope that the court verdict in the 18 MLAs’ disqualification case would turn out to be “positive” for his party. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters here while taking part in several functions on Saturday, he said, “We believe a positive verdict from court will come in the MLAs disqualification issue. Even if we are not successful, we are ready to contest in the by-elections.”
Further stating that the present AIADMK government had no clear majority to run the government, he said, “If the court verdict is against us, we will contest in the by- election for those 18 seats. We will come out successful in the election and the present government will then have to step down from office due to lack of majority.”
Moreover when commenting on the Salem to Chennai green corridor express
highway project, Mr. Dhinakaran said, “the project by destroying farm lands,
reservoirs and hills is not necessary for people and it is not the right way of
growth by destroying environment and farming. The former chief minister J
Jayalalitha did not permit any projects to be executed against public welfare
including hydrocarbon exploration schemes.”
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party