According to sources the general secretary of Amma Makkal Munnetra Kazhagam (AMMK), TTV Dhinakaran expressed hope that the court verdict in the 18 MLAs’ disqualification case would turn out to be “positive” for his party. Meanwhile when speaking to reporters here while taking part in several functions on Saturday, he said, “We believe a positive verdict from court will come in the MLAs disqualification issue. Even if we are not successful, we are ready to contest in the by-elections.”
Further stating that the present AIADMK government had no clear majority to run the government, he said, “If the court verdict is against us, we will contest in the by- election for those 18 seats. We will come out successful in the election and the present government will then have to step down from office due to lack of majority.”
Moreover when commenting on the Salem to Chennai green corridor express
highway project, Mr. Dhinakaran said, “the project by destroying farm lands,
reservoirs and hills is not necessary for people and it is not the right way of
growth by destroying environment and farming. The former chief minister J
Jayalalitha did not permit any projects to be executed against public welfare
including hydrocarbon exploration schemes.”
Lokesh took risk where as Pavan played safe game! Lokesh and Pavan Kalyan made their political debut and test their luck by contesting to Assembly. Lokesh has decided to contest from Mangalagiri where as Pavan Kalyan shows his intention to contest from Bhimavaram and Gajuwaka Assembly segments.
- Kanna will be the candidate of Vizag MP?
- What is Roja's Condition in Nagari This Time?
- TDP's Efforts To Prevent YSRCP Hindupur MP Nomination Foiled
- CM Chandrababu is Criminal Minister: Jagan
- Why former Indian Cricketer Azharuddin denied MP ticket?
- YS Jagan Mohan Reddy lashed out at Chandrababu Naidu for delay in Polavaram Project
- Bhimavaram & Gajuwaka best bets for Pawan Kalyan by partys General Body
- Nagababu Joins Party, Janasena Becomes Another Family Pack