Hyderabad sources added that the Telangana government will spend Rs 55,000 crore on development programs in Hyderabad and other cities and towns in the state over next three years, announced Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile the government plans to spend Rs 45,000 crore on Hyderabad alone at the rate of Rs 15,000 crore per annum. As per report the remaining funds will be spent in other corporations.
Furthermore at a review meeting on development programs and infrastructure facilities in towns and cities, the Chief Minister said that every effort will be made to develop Hyderabad as a real global city. Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, asked officials to take up "focusing on urban Telangana" program in a mission mode. He directed them to prepare an action plan for taking up of development works.
Moreover he emphasized that there is no dearth of funds for development
works. KCR said that the development of towns and cities should be planned
process and also asked officials to deal firmly with illegal layouts and do
away with their regularization. He said "It shall be made mandatory to
have a provision for every layout for green cover. Efforts are to be made to
keep the tanks clean."
WhatsApp has received flak from the Indian government over fake news New Delhi sources stated that WhatsApp said its users in India will not be allowed to forward more than five chats at once and the company will remove the quick forward button that appears next to media messages, as part of its efforts to reduce circulation of fake messages on the platform that have even incited mob lynching incidents.
- Why YS Jagan called for Bandh on July 24?
- Ram Mohan Naidu's Hindi speech in Lok Sabha became talking point
- Kenyan court sentenced beauty queen to death for murdering her boyfriend
- National Democratic Alliance has confidence of 125 crore people: Modi
- Indian Batsman Gautam Gambhir raised questions over Dhoni batting approach
- Titled "The Summit Crisis", magazine comes after Trump-Putin's controversial summit in Helsinki
- Is this new rule applicable to all multiplexes?
- Sonali Bendre's pens Emotional Post on sharing Cancer news to her Son Ranveer
- Indian hockey team secures 5th rank!
- Trump or low cost crude oil - What's Modi choice?
- P Chidambaram included in Aircel Maxis case!
- ADMK MP Exposes CBSE-Centre plan!
- Did Sonia Gandhi bifurcated Telugu states by doing injustice to Reddy Community?
- Jayadev gave stentorian speech in Lok Sabha winning hearts of AP people
- Congress accused PM Modi of using probe agencies CBI & ED to smear opposition leaders