Hyderabad sources added that the Telangana government will spend Rs 55,000 crore on development programs in Hyderabad and other cities and towns in the state over next three years, announced Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile the government plans to spend Rs 45,000 crore on Hyderabad alone at the rate of Rs 15,000 crore per annum. As per report the remaining funds will be spent in other corporations.
Furthermore at a review meeting on development programs and infrastructure facilities in towns and cities, the Chief Minister said that every effort will be made to develop Hyderabad as a real global city. Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, asked officials to take up "focusing on urban Telangana" program in a mission mode. He directed them to prepare an action plan for taking up of development works.
Moreover he emphasized that there is no dearth of funds for development
works. KCR said that the development of towns and cities should be planned
process and also asked officials to deal firmly with illegal layouts and do
away with their regularization. He said "It shall be made mandatory to
have a provision for every layout for green cover. Efforts are to be made to
keep the tanks clean."
India facing a rising tide of people unwilling to be vaccinated Currently the case across the globe, India is facing a rising tide of people unwilling to allow themselves, or their children to be vaccinated. Accordingly this presents a considerable issue, as immunization levels fall the overall effect of a vaccination campaign is diminished. Meanwhile the concept is known as herd immunity.
- Chinese vendors flooded both online & offline channels for Smartphone selling
- TDP is seemingly attempting to tap into Kapu vote bank
- Former VHP leader's sensational remark on Modi!
- TN Milk agents warn Simbu!
- TRS MP Kavita selected for Fame India Extraordinary Parliamentarian award 2019
- India's first ever all women political party launched in Mumbai
- Picture of an antiseptic labeled cough syrup with logo of Govt of Tamilnadu went viral
- Imran Khan is agent of change Senator Lindsey Graham looking for
- Politics in Andhra Pradesh are turning Hot each day
- TTD endeavors to ease Darshan for Children & Senior Citizens
- Hyderabad Auto drivers facing a tough competition from Uber & Ola
- Actor Ajith pens to his Fans to concentrate in Studies
- Zomato suspended Restaurant for adding Plastic in Paneer Dish
- Government of Tamilnadu is Executing Agency of Chennai peripheral Ring Road project
- Major fire accident broke out in Vizag Steel Plant