Hyderabad sources added that the Telangana government will spend Rs 55,000 crore on development programs in Hyderabad and other cities and towns in the state over next three years, announced Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao. Meanwhile the government plans to spend Rs 45,000 crore on Hyderabad alone at the rate of Rs 15,000 crore per annum. As per report the remaining funds will be spent in other corporations.
Furthermore at a review meeting on development programs and infrastructure facilities in towns and cities, the Chief Minister said that every effort will be made to develop Hyderabad as a real global city. Moreover KCR, as Rao is popularly known, asked officials to take up "focusing on urban Telangana" program in a mission mode. He directed them to prepare an action plan for taking up of development works.
Moreover he emphasized that there is no dearth of funds for development
works. KCR said that the development of towns and cities should be planned
process and also asked officials to deal firmly with illegal layouts and do
away with their regularization. He said "It shall be made mandatory to
have a provision for every layout for green cover. Efforts are to be made to
keep the tanks clean."
Is Chandrababu Naidu elder than PM Modi in politics? According to sources it was stated that Modi is not his senior in politics. He is his senior," claimed Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Nara Chandrababu Naidu. Meanwhile Babu made this comments at the Gnanabheri program yesterday in Krishna district. Chandrababu said "He had entered politics way back in 1977 and he became the Chief Minister in 1995 whereas Modi
- Will Chandrababu Naidu attend Court in Babli Case?
- India moving towards 5G: PM Modi
- "Facebook Dating" made available within social networking company's mobile app
- First Indian state to introduce Smart e-Public Distribution System (e-PDS)
- Pawan Kalyan to have 'Gelupu Rotte' to win upcoming general elections in AP
- Ajay Maken left for treatment abroad for his orthopedic ailment
- Trump participates in UNGA events & bilateral meetings from September 24-27
- Will Madras HC hear petitions challenging land acquisition in Chennai-Salem Project?
- BJP leader gets trolled!
- Kausalya consoles Amrutha Varshini!
- Krishnaswamy turns against Karunas!
- Daye suppression isn't the end!
- HD Kumaraswamy meets 3,000 people every week during 'Janata Darshan'
- Muslims across 31 districts of Telangana must get representation in 2018 Elections
- TN Dr. Ambedkar Law University to remove unqualified teaching staff & other staff