An Udupi based teacher in an attempt to make sure those kids should not stop going to school because of lack of transportation facilities has bought a bus and has become a driver. In every district of the country, government schools are established to make sure that children get access to education. On the other hand, the education has been made free as well to prevent discontinuation of education. While there are many facilities given by the government to ensure education for children, a teacher from Karnataka has taken an initiative all by himself without waiting for the government.
In Bareli district in the bhrammavar area, there's a government school for imparting education to poor kids, and a teacher of the school has turned driver to ensure no kid discontinues education. The teacher, Mr. Rajaraman had purchased a minibus with the help of funds given by several students but since the school was not able to pay a driver to drive that bus, Rajaraman had himself became the driver.
He drives 4 trips to
make sure kids reach school by 9:20 am, and he wants to make sure even if
he leaves the school, someone must continue the work. Because of
Rajaraman's act, the number of students who had discontinued has reduced and
now the class strength has increased from 60 to 90. Rajaraman is a dedicated
teacher who's in charge of physical education, Mathematics, and science.
Pack your Condoms too if you are going on a Tour of France - Here's Why... If you are planning to go on a Tour of France, Health Officials are urging you to pack condoms along with your bags as the cases of chlamydia and gonorrhea tripled in 4 years in the country. These both cases can lead to infertility if they are unnoticed.
- US Officials apologize to Sikh Minister as they forced to remove his Turban
- Two-Wheeler owners to get incentives?
- Leaders can take a lesson or two to watch KTR & Pawan words in public
- Iraqi Airways suspend 2 pilots who fought for food tray
- AP Govt taken a sensational decision restricting CBI's entry into AP
- Mahindra & Mahindra rolled out electric 3 wheeler auto rickshaw in Bengaluru
- Sabarimala Temple Police Officers instructed to follow new Dress Code
- Will Pawan Kalyan contest from Eluru Constituency?
- TN CM announced Rs. 10 lakhs for families of deceased hit by Cyclone Gaja
- California's deadliest wildfires soared to more than 600, Trump to make his visit
- Granddaughter of TDP founder & late Chief Minister NT Rama Rao get TDP ticket
- Will forecast come true for TRS & give KCR another chance to rule Telangana?
- TN govt against Gaja!
- Secret pregnancy revealed by actor!
- Post Gaja, there's another threat!