An Udupi based teacher in an attempt to make sure those kids should not stop going to school because of lack of transportation facilities has bought a bus and has become a driver. In every district of the country, government schools are established to make sure that children get access to education. On the other hand, the education has been made free as well to prevent discontinuation of education. While there are many facilities given by the government to ensure education for children, a teacher from Karnataka has taken an initiative all by himself without waiting for the government.
In Bareli district in the bhrammavar area, there's a government school for imparting education to poor kids, and a teacher of the school has turned driver to ensure no kid discontinues education. The teacher, Mr. Rajaraman had purchased a minibus with the help of funds given by several students but since the school was not able to pay a driver to drive that bus, Rajaraman had himself became the driver.
He drives 4 trips to
make sure kids reach school by 9:20 am, and he wants to make sure even if
he leaves the school, someone must continue the work. Because of
Rajaraman's act, the number of students who had discontinued has reduced and
now the class strength has increased from 60 to 90. Rajaraman is a dedicated
teacher who's in charge of physical education, Mathematics, and science.
PM Narendra Modi catapults more projects in Varanasi Lucknow sources stated that Launching development projects worth Rs 550 crore, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said Varanasi is being developed as the “Gateway to East India” and presented a report card to voters of his Lok Sabha constituency, claiming that before his election the holy city was at the mercy of the Lord under previous governments.
- Hong Kong based airline painted out error in Company's Name
- Big win for Women Rights activists in Muslim Community in india
- EC yet to come out with poll schedule for Telangana
- UP Govt Doctors to stage protest on October 1
- Is Kapu community is moving away from YCP?
- Another brutal murder in Andhra - SHOCKING BRUTAL VIDEO Inside
- Stalin demands resignation of Thangamani!
- Will Congress give Special Status to AP?
- PMK ropes in an actor!
- You will be shocked to know Modi's asset value - No Cars or Houses!
- Apollo's shocker on CCTV!
- Pandya injured - Damage for India?
- Hima Das name nominated for Arjuna Award
- Korean Presidents signs agreement to Ease Tension
- Ambati questioned Chandrababu's motive behind involving in affairs of TRS party