An Udupi based teacher in an attempt to make sure those kids should not stop going to school because of lack of transportation facilities has bought a bus and has become a driver. In every district of the country, government schools are established to make sure that children get access to education. On the other hand, the education has been made free as well to prevent discontinuation of education. While there are many facilities given by the government to ensure education for children, a teacher from Karnataka has taken an initiative all by himself without waiting for the government.
In Bareli district in the bhrammavar area, there's a government school for imparting education to poor kids, and a teacher of the school has turned driver to ensure no kid discontinues education. The teacher, Mr. Rajaraman had purchased a minibus with the help of funds given by several students but since the school was not able to pay a driver to drive that bus, Rajaraman had himself became the driver.
He drives 4 trips to
make sure kids reach school by 9:20 am, and he wants to make sure even if
he leaves the school, someone must continue the work. Because of
Rajaraman's act, the number of students who had discontinued has reduced and
now the class strength has increased from 60 to 90. Rajaraman is a dedicated
teacher who's in charge of physical education, Mathematics, and science.
GMR with Terna to develop International Airport at Greece Hyderabad sources reported that GMR Airports Limited, along with its Greek partner Terna Group, will develop the new international airport of Heraklion at Crete, Greece. Earlier on Friday, the consortium signed a concession agreement for design, construction, financing, operation, maintenance and exploitation of the new airport for a period of 35 years, including five years of its first phase construction.
- CBI & ED likely to issue summons for questioning former ICICI Bank CEO Chanda Kochhar
- SED of Tamilnadu mulling introducing board exams for classes 5 & 8
- Will YS Jagan become CM of AP as per survey?
- BJP leader wants Kanyakumari!
- Viral video of school students in trains!
- Measures were taken to stop water to Pakistan!
- Kamal says Thiruvarur gave family politics!
- Trump made no mention of China or Huawei, steps back from threat of full ban
- Fight between Swiggy & Zomato extends to takeover of Uber Eats
- Summer Season to be hotter than normal in Karnataka
- Congress questions BJP as either PM was completely oblivious to Pulwama attack
- Why Vijayakanth pretty unhappy with BJP-AIADMK response to DMDK ambition?
- YSRCP attacks TDP saying AP has 59 Lakh Fake Voters
- Telangana Govt announces Rs.25 Lakhs to Families of Pulwama attack jawans
- 2019 Elections testing waters for YS Jagan's stamina